Path is in our rear view mirror part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, bullies who can't finish anything. I'm still waiting and I feel that the last 14 years as a fan from when I first was "introduced" to hockey is all a joke.

And (I believe at the Spectrum) the fans did boo Santa.

From a few years ago...a commentator says "Philadelphia - where they would boo Jesus for dropping the cross."

Yes, they are known as the most abrasive fans in the nation. There is a reason for that. Sadly, its because they are all dinguses. :laugh:

its a lot like baseball great to be at the game but boring on tv

Hockey is like Nascar. If you aren't rooting for someone, it doesn't make sense to watch.

I, of course, watch anything that involves the word "sport". Including ESPN classic. It is an addiction.

I like to see it as improving my eye-eye coordination.

probably due to the fact i grew up without snow

Football is about passion.. i just dont see hockey as the same thing..

Oh come on - "Football is about passion". Whatever! Football is about money - period. There's no room for passion. You try that, you're out on your ass. It's ALL about the money - so much so, that became a joke in a movie.

It's about Sharpies and shooting your mouth off and video games and being 6'8" and 350lbs - if you're 275lbs, you're "small" - and not dying during training camp.

Unless you say "Football is about passion - for money". Then, I may agree with you.

I gotta disagree. I mean, if you like it, you like it. Otherwise, you could say the same thing about basketball or soccer.

Most people do. I bet you can count more "I don't understand soccer" people than you will count "I love futbol(said snobbily)" in a given group of people of USA descent.

I always root for one of the teams. It doesn't matter who is playing.

For the record, I love hockey. Go Preds.

I would have been 9. But I'll bet it was nice.

I have seen some guys bleed a lot, but not from a neck. The refs just kicked ice over it to make it not as noticeable. Then, the zamboni made this awful pink smear the next interim.

Good evening all of you late-nighters!!

How are you socute?

BKN and others will think I'm a lush.

We had fun. I looked hot. My re-appearing cutie wanted me to visit, but apparently we partied a little too hard so he was already asleep.

"And in week 7, the medical students rested."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....Mine was weekend after week 6. Already have an exam again on Monday. :( Every two weeks doesn't allow for much time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.