Passed step 3.. my advise to you if need to score 230 aswell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrRajTiwari88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took 4 months to prepare. Started with MTB and Archer, but UWorld average fluctuating between 48-55. Then I hold of next step in management USMLE step 3. Read it once, and saw why I was averaging low on UWrold questions. Read the book once again UWorld average went up to 66-68. What I liked most about this book, it points out frequently asked points in questions.

This book also teaches stepwise approach for CCS cases. It also has list of frequently asked CCS questions, 4 of my CCS cases came right from this book

You have to give 200% to this exam but having right source saves lots of time and energy. If you don't have hundreds of dollars for review course and don't want to waste time reading unnecessary books. Get this book and read it.

look inside and see it yourself

http://www.amazon.com/Next-Step-Man...rds=next+step+in+management#reader_0578127415

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hmmm..interesting. I have never heard of this book. What makes it different from MTB step 3?

Members don't see this ad :)
for IM interns, if you go through MKSAP first, the medicine and surgery questions in Step 3 become utter jokes.

Thanks for your response.

MKSAP is really for internal medicine board, how is it going to help in step III exam. Are u in NY, will be glad to meet.

Happy new year.

The vast majority of step III is IM. So theoretically MKSAP could help. That said, use things that are meant for Step III. Realistically, if you are in IM, step III should be a joke.