Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileydent

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi...did anyone receive results for part 2 March P.B.T.???...

Members don't see this ad.

all the best smileydent!! :luck:

i got 87.
every subject is H,except cases and patient management.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations Molarus ;) :thumbup:

We are all eagerly waiting to hear the good news from your side Smileydent :)

Thank u ajay & toothmail....will surely let u know abt my result.

congrats caninus molarus!!!! its a great score esp. for paper based!!! way to go!! :thumbup:

congrats caninus molarus :clap: :clap:

smileydent what happened to ur scores? got them yet? :luck:

honestly,i was frustrated with my score since i was aiming of 90's.
i did very well on the exam and i was confident that i will make it.
nevertheless i felt better when i checked out the scoring information at the back of the report and it says that 3.8% of the examinees got 90 and above ,that made me feel better.

caninus_molarus said:
honestly,i was frustrated with my score since i was aiming of 90's.
i did very well on the exam and i was confident that i will make it.
nevertheless i felt better when i checked out the scoring information at the back of the report and it says that 3.8% of the examinees got 90 and above ,that made me feel better.

caninus believe me your scores are great right now! u took the paper based which is tougher. so dont put urself down. u have done really well. CONGRATS!!!!

good luck with ur applis!!

congrats caninus molarus, i received my scores too, but did get to open them till sunday. i got a low on the case and patient managment too, and a high on the rest of them. scored an average of 89.

im just glad its over and i dont have to take it again.

dimple congrats!!!!!! 89 is an awesome score!!! way to go!! u guys rock! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my part 2 score..it is 89....i have scored low in perio & case management...i also feel disappointed with my score. :mad:

congrats smileydent. 89 is a great score!

congrats all of u. well done :)

Hi smileydent,
please check ur pm.

smileydent said:
Got my part 2 score..it is 89....i have scored low in perio & case management...i also feel disappointed with my score. :mad:

Congrates!! smileydent.... 89% is a great score.Not many of them get that score :) .Now just relax till you start applying to the schools ;) .

Thanks a lot!!!!...u know i reallt took time to study each case & i don't know y we all have got L in cases....it is very disappointing...what do u guys feel...dimple & caninus????

Congrats all of u .Since all of u appeared in the recent written based what is u r guidance for the topics to be stressed upon & how many revisions had u done.How many months had u prepared?Please guide the rest, all of u -Dimpe,Caninus& Smileydent.Thanks a million times.

I revised decks 3 times...kaplan book 3 times.....watched videos in kaplan library & of course revised previous q papers.

Hi Smilleydent,
Thanks for the reply.It means that u had joined Kaplan.Is there any way for us to see those videos as i have not joined it.Were they helpful & if u can tell me any way to reach them.Thanks a lot once again.

Hi...yep, i took kaplan U.S student course fo 3 months & paid $500....if u have kaplan book then there is no need to join their course...kaplan book has video companion section...if u study from it u should be fine...i think u will have to join their course to watch videos.
Best of luck to all of u

Thanks Ajay & Smileydent,
Thanks both of u for u r reply. I have the Kaplan Book so i think that will solve my purpose as u said.So, once again enjoy u r success & the rest good luck for the exam.

Hello everyone,
I want to know from all those who have appeared in Part 2 written that wheather the radiographs were clear on the printed paper .R they easily distinguishable? Secondly,do we have to learn both names of the drugs e.g Diazepam ( valium). Is it necessary to learn them or is it that both r given there.Thanks for the reply.

your exam paper could have been lost.
it might happen, belive me.
call them to make sure,if it happened then sew them.

tooth lord n tooth mail..
have u guys taken the prt 2???waiting to hear ur review abt the prt 2 exam..

hi callousk9

i am done with day 1 of the part II and will post about it tomorrow. was quite tough! lets see how it goes tomorrow.

no idea about toothlord- he must be done with part II by now. wonder how he did..........

toothmail said:
hi callousk9

i am done with day 1 of the part II and will post about it tomorrow. was quite tough! lets see how it goes tomorrow.

no idea about toothlord- he must be done with part II by now. wonder how he did..........

all the very best to u.AM suuure ur goin to do well.!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
shall chk sdn for ur review tommorow.thanks ya!

all the best toothmail do well :luck:

hi guys

am finally done with part 2!!!!!! its a big relief!! the exam is just way too long! no clue how i have done. not too many repetitions at all. maybe 20%. the case-based was really tough - i guess thats coz we hardly have any past papers to work out and get some practice. part 1 felt like a cakewalk compared to this!!!! well i will be better able to say how i have done once i get those dreaded scores!!! :scared:

good luck to all of u taking the part 2!!! :luck:

thanks ann03 and callous k9....i really need the luck!!!!! :scared:

Hi toothmail.... best of luck for ur part 2 results!!!!!!

hey toothmail.
Thanx.for ur inputs.
Alll the best once again for ur results

thanks smileydent. :)

Hi toothmail,
Good luck for u r result .

thanks ritudoc04 and cutiepie! wonder how much longer it will take for me to get the results! :scared:

hey how is the prep going for the rest all????
toothlord where r u???How did ur test go??
goodluck to all the examines....

sree.

hi sree..
i;m taking the exam on 7th n 8th june.
As a habit..ive never felt good before an exam :scared: (....and after it!!)
when r u taking it?how r ur preps

yep..i must agree...toothlord dissappeared!

Hi callous,
I am in the middle of the ocean and see no edge near :scared: .Planning to take it in july.Prep is going on and on.....
ur exam is nearing fast...good luck and do well.

sree said:
Hi callous,
I am in the middle of the ocean and see no edge near :scared: .Planning to take it in july.Prep is going on and on.....
ur exam is nearing fast...good luck and do well.
all da best for ur preps!!

hey guys I cleared my part 2 .got 86%.not too bad heh!!! ;)
best of luck to all others waiting for the report.

callousk9
dont worry .it is easy and u have to be calm concentrate on pharmac [abt the formulas ]and pedodontics!u will do fine!!!! :thumbup:

preeth said:
hey guys I cleared my part 2 .got 86%.not too bad heh!!! ;)
best of luck to all others waiting for the report.

callousk9
dont worry .it is easy and u have to be calm concentrate on pharmac [abt the formulas ]and pedodontics!u will do fine!!!! :thumbup:

congrats preeth!! great score!! :thumbup:

i felt i could have concentrated on studying some more FPD and pharmac. some of the questions were really vague. case-based also dealt a lot with these two topics that i found tough.

all the best to u guys! do well. :luck:

hey preeth...COngrats on ur score!!!TIme to take a hugeee sigh of relief!
Hey wat were u talking abt pharmac formulae!!!!!Dyu mean chemical formulae or the classification of drugs>>(dont tell me they ask wat is ch2-ch2-nh2-like stuff!!!!!!god save me if thats the case!

could u tell me.wat all did u refer to..like decks ,papers (or textbooks too!!)
and how many revisons did u take for decks n papers ????

thx in advance!!

Congrats Preeth,
U r score is great .Party time.If u could please tell us abt chemical formulas what r those as u have mentioned above.Thanks for reply.

I was talking abt Local anesthetics and their contents %concentration.
u know the one they ask for concn ofepinephrine ,or LA drug ..?and also abt behaviour management in pedo !!get as much info abt itas possible.

could u tell me.wat all did u refer to..like decks ,papers (or textbooks too!!)
and how many revisons did u take for decks n papers ????

referred just the decks and papers.nothing else.I revised twice. thats all.
the mantra is stay cool!!