P1 hicp students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueSkyCA said:
Who are you Steady-State? If you are HICP president, please shut your mouth up! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Was that really needed?

Members don't see this ad.

BlueSkyCA said:
Who are you Steady-State? If you are HICP president, please shut your mouth up! :mad: :mad: :mad:
So you do go to HICP! It's too bad you don't like your class president because he has something you and some of your troll classmates don't have, class and taking responsibility for their actions. I can tell you for sure, steady-state is not your class president, so please don't "salamander" him. Thank you.

Caverject- You really know how to kick them when they are down huh?

Although I never agreed with the decisions of HICP students, but I can understand their situation. I think most people would agree with me that it is tough to admit that you are wrong. It is even tougher for HICP students because they have not only invested time and money, but also because they now have to face reality and admit to their friends and family that they had made a mistake. I sincerely hope they will come to this frank realization and move on. I hope things will work out for them in the end.

Members don't see this ad :)
BMBiology said:
Caverject- You really know how to kick them when they are down huh?

Although I never agreed with the decisions of HICP students, but I can understand their situation. I think most people would agree with me that it is tough to admit that you are wrong. It is even tougher for HICP students because they have not only invested time and money, but also because they now have to face reality and admit to their friends and family that they had made a mistake. I sincerely hope they will come to this frank realization and move on. I hope things will work out for them in the end.
Thank so much, BMBiology.....

Wow :wow: , OMG :eek: , I just can’t believe you guys have nothing else to do but talk about HICP and its students, I mean don’t you guys have studying to do?!!!! :thumbdown:
I think we have a shortage of pharmacist through out the nation not pharmacy school analyses?!! :laugh: Can you guys all just stop this crap and go back to your books and be helpful to your society, instead of bringing people ( students like yourself) down and make up BS arguments that are not even valid?!!!!!!! :scared:
I mean I go to HICP and although there are some difficulties going on but we all have a lot of hope here and we are all studying so hard, so I just can’t get over the fact that you guys from every where have nothing else to do and no fun in your life but make up stories and discuss and follow our lives and daily things that we do and try to make something out of it . ( I drank a glass of water while I was in school today, any suggestions or discussions about it?!!! should I have drank it or I didn’t have permission from you guys here , anybody disagreeing with me drinking water at 12:30 PM Hawaiian time?!!! :p )
You know what I think you should all get a life and forget about this, because one thing that you guys are certainly not doing is helping HICP students and if your purpose is anything else but helping, you are in a wrong profession :thumbdown: so think about it, and see what is it really that you want from this?!!!! Where does the pleasure come from when you start a rumor or put somebody down?!!!! Is it b/c ur jealous?!! Or ……….. :confused:
Why don’t you tell me where that pleasure is really coming from?!!!!!!

s_s_11 said:
Why don’t you tell me where that pleasure is really coming from?!!!!!!

The pleasure comes from a simple and collective.........

"I told you so!"

I have a friend who has been accepted to hicp for this year. I was wondering if you could give us an update on what is going on with the school's future? What the current students are doing ? thanks

Gilgamesh19 said:
I have a friend who has been accepted to hicp for this year. I was wondering if you could give us an update on what is going on with the school's future? What the current students are doing ? thanks

Well if your friend has been accepted to hicp, she or he should be talking to Dr. Miyahara about any concerns, and that's about it , b/c here you don't know who really goes to hicp and who doesn't. so if i were you i wouldn't even ask from anybody here, b/c i see a lot of hatred here.

s_s_11 said:
Well if your friend has been accepted to hicp, she or he should be talking to Dr. Miyahara about any concerns, and that's about it , b/c here you don't know who really goes to hicp and who doesn't. so if i were you i wouldn't even ask from anybody here, b/c i see a lot of hatred here.
s s 11, I understand your concerns about all of us having nothing better to do. The reason I personally am involved with this whole situation is because I am going to be sharing a degree with everyone else who graduates from pharmacy school. Because of this, I would hope that all schools are up to par b/c the general public isn't going to differentiate between the pharmacy profession and some pharmacist that screws up and ends up killing someone. I'm in no way saying that HICP students are going to screw up and kill someone, what I am saying is that I'm concerned with the quality of education. There are many questions that concern me about the school, namely whether they just decided to open a COP just to make money or whether it was to actually promote the profession positively. Of course money was on their mind as it is with every school, but some of things that they did were shady. I personally think that HICP should be made an example so that we don't have new schools popping up everywhere which are being run my business men and women and not pharmacy professionals. I'm sorry that the situation really sucks for you guys, but it was extremely dangerous move to go to a non accredited school (or one that wasn't even in pre-candidate status). This happened to a law schoo here a couple of years ago. The first class was out 3 years before they could sit for the bar. What if this happens to you?? How will you repay back those loans? My biggest concern for this school is the quality of the institution. After talking to a few people from the ACPE it seems that they are rather displeased by the school and plan on making an example out of it. I'm sorry this happened to you but I worked hard to get into pharmacy school just like everyone else and I do not want the value of my degree to be jeopardized just because some people want to make money. I hope you can respect where I'm coming from. Good luck to all of you.

s_s_11 said:
I mean I go to HICP and although there are some difficulties going on but we all have a lot of hope here

Sure you have a lot of hope, but here in the real world, your school is ripping you off. Good luck paying off your 8-18% loans with no job after three years of hard work.

Future students, if you are still interested in HICP, wake up. Do not risk your.... nevermind. If you are still interested in a school after all that has come out about this one, you deserve to get taken.

Trancelucent1 said:
s s 11, I understand your concerns about all of us having nothing better to do. The reason I personally am involved with this whole situation is because I am going to be sharing a degree with everyone else who graduates from pharmacy school. Because of this, I would hope that all schools are up to par b/c the general public isn't going to differentiate between the pharmacy profession and some pharmacist that screws up and ends up killing someone.
Exactly. It's like a shady (ahem, and I mean really shady) new medical school opening up and "everyone's a doctor" for $200k. When you go to the doctor, how do you know if you got one of those "pay for MD" docs who were poorly trained, had no labs, no library, no rotation sites, no dean, no structure, no accreditation, etc, or a *real* doctor? What about when you seen the front page of the newspaper that says "Dr blah blah scars someone for life, kills a pt, scams everyone and everything, down with doctors!, etc". Poor schools (and there really is no doubt that HICP is a poor example of a school) bring down the entire profession.

The fact that HICP was accepting ANYONE who had $$ to pay is indicative of a program that is based soley on spending students' money, and not on producing quality graduates. :thumbdown:

here we go again!!! i'm not gonna keep on coming here and mention the same thing over and over but when you want to reply to me plz read everything that i wrote and understand it before replying. b/c it seems that you only read the parts that you wanted to read. anyway go look at what you wrote again and see if your concern is really about our school and our education here, i mean you talked about this issue very little compare to how many times you said that the sirtuation sucks or how you feel sorry for us?!!! why would you feel sorry anyhow?!!!!!! :confused:
as i said before the quality of our school is nothing less than other school if it's not even harder, and the fact that there is too many people will not be an issue after we take the Cum. so you all out there be woried about yourself, your school, your life and your own jobs after you got graduated. and plz plz plz non of you guys feel sorry for us b/c we really don't need ur sympathy, we have each other here which we call OhanaS.
thanks to all but plz lets help stop this crap. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
jdpharmd? said:
Exactly. It's like a shady (ahem, and I mean really shady) new medical school opening up and "everyone's a doctor" for $200k. When you go to the doctor, how do you know if you got one of those "pay for MD" docs who were poorly trained, had no labs, no library, no rotation sites, no dean, no structure, no accreditation, etc, or a *real* doctor? What about when you seen the front page of the newspaper that says "Dr blah blah scars someone for life, kills a pt, scams everyone and everything, down with doctors!, etc". Poor schools (and there really is no doubt that HICP is a poor example of a school) bring down the entire profession.

The fact that HICP was accepting ANYONE who had $$ to pay is indicative of a program that is based soley on spending students' money, and not on producing quality graduates. :thumbdown:

i just don't understand you, u r not even here and know nothing about the school and you say with out any doubt HICP is a poor example of a school?!!!!!! how could you say that when we r working so hard here?!! why would you wanna do this to some people like yourself?!! why would you wanna bring us down?!!! get ur freakin ** here and take a look at our school and teachers and exam q's and then be so sure about what u think or ASSUM. i'm really coming to realize that a lot of people here aare sick and need therapy, by all means i'm not saying that your sick but come on look at this ?!!!!!!! VERY VERY DISAPOINTING , for God sake all of you are gonna be pharmacists?!!! if my school is bad and poor in education, ur telling me your schools is better ?!!!! if it is how come you guys have no mannar and respect for other people in your society?!!!! i mean even if you have a problem w/ HICP why talking **** about the students?!!!!

Jeddevil said:
Sure you have a lot of hope, but here in the real world, your school is ripping you off. Good luck paying off your 8-18% loans with no job after three years of hard work.

Future students, if you are still interested in HICP, wake up. Do not risk your.... nevermind. If you are still interested in a school after all that has come out about this one, you deserve to get taken.

you know what as I said over and over during the past 24 hrs, u go worry about ur self, and not us and believe me i don't know about you w/ this attitude but I am gonna have a job in 3 yrs, and about the loans and everything else I'm the one who made the desicion to come here and I'm happy about even if it means 18% interest rate. and i'm not gonna sit here and explain and argue with bunch of people who don't have a life but again I go here and situation is not as bad as you guys make it sound,

s s 11: i appreciate your insight into HICP
i hope that in the future when you decide to post you calm down a little
When you get fired up it becomes very difficult for me to understand exactly what you are trying to communicate
Also I don't understand all of your abreviations and shortening of words
These factors make it very difficult for me to make a decision or gain any information from your posts.

Many of us are curious about HICP because, face it, it's like passing by a car accident. Granted it's not the best quality in the world, and I myself am a hypocrite since I hate rubber neckers, but much of this entire topic stems from pure curiosity.

We wonder if HICP is going to pull itself out of the hole. If so, how? The process which the faculty would go through would be nothing short of genius (I can never spell that word) and steadfast discipline in the face of all this adversity. If you have read my posts SS, you have seen that I have given my support for the school and have only wished good tidings.

When you start trying to attack everyone out of retribution, it brings down your own credibility. Rather, approach with gentleness and patience. Since you are at the school, you could clarify where we are wrong in our assumptions and set the record straight.

And don't discourage people from asking advice as to whether they should attend a school or not. They have their own right in making a decision based on all the information presented to them.

Re: us having no lives? Well, I'm doing this at work. =) Many just take a quick break between studying and come on to help those who have helped them. This board has much of the ohana feel to it.

s_s_11 said:
i just don't understand you, u r not even here and know nothing about the school and you say with out any doubt HICP is a poor example of a school?!!!!!! if my school is bad and poor in education, ur telling me your schools is better ?!!!!

Well, for one, unlike you, we communicate coherently. Every HICP student that has posted doesn't know the first thing about English grammar and syntax. Quit being so defensive. If you felt completely secure about your school and your situation you wouldn't feel the need to freak out all the time.

No one here is saying you all aren't working hard. But being a hard worker isn't enough! A lot of "C" students are HARD workers, but they just don't grasp concepts the same way that "A" students do. Sometimes, no matter how hard someone works at something, they just can't do it.

What I find interesting is that HICP students ONLY post on HICP threads. You guys never have input to threads about clinical questions or thoughts about pharmacy. If you want the rest of us to realize that you're getting a good education at HICP, then why don't you prove it?!

AmandaRxs said:
What I find interesting is that HICP students ONLY post on HICP threads. You guys never have input to threads about clinical questions or thoughts about pharmacy. If you want the rest of us to realize that you're getting a good education at HICP, then why don't you prove it?!

Well, speaking in defense of HICP, the statement above isn't fair because they are all P1's. Granted, they could easily post in prepharm and such, but to ask that they post in clinical would be asking a lot, wouldn't it?

I'm a preP1 so I wouldn't know. :smuggrin:

AmandaRxs said:
Well, for one, unlike you, we communicate coherently. Every HICP student that has posted doesn't know the first thing about English grammar and syntax. Quit being so defensive. If you felt completely secure about your school and your situation you wouldn't feel the need to freak out all the time.

I wouldn't say every student, because there are a few good apples, one which I know pretty well. You have an interesting point about no one asking clinical questions or thoughts.

SS: If you want to be a professional, act like one. For starters, write like one. Then when you can do that, maybe you can earn some respect. It's ashame that some of your classmates do not post around here because they are quite thoughtful and intellegent. Also, what is your facination about CUM? It has a sexual connotation to it. Besides the point, every single one of your exams that deals with therapeutics should be cumulative. It is at most other places. You don't seem to grasp the concept why we care so much about your school. It's not really about your school, it's more about the quality of education, like JD? mentioned an in earlier post. None of us know what it is. None of us will come out there to call you on your offer to see your exams nor to see how hard your working. It really doesn't matter what we think. All that matters is what ACPE thinks, and they advised your school to WITHDRAW your application. ACPE does not want to see you guys because even on paper, the school is not up to snuff. Here is one thing you may want to think about as well,( *bracing myself for your incoherent response*), what is the possibility of gaining accredidation status from ACPE, but having to start your classes all over again? After all, you are taking classes right now that are not ACPE standardized classes because you lack any sort of accredidation. Who is to say they won't make you take those classes over again to ensure proficiency? Just a thought. Let's see a professional reply, I know you can do it! :idea:

AmandaRxs said:
The pleasure comes from a simple and collective.........

"I told you so!"

a.k.a. schadenfreude

As the old saying goes: A picture is worth a thousand words.....

ostrich.gif

I have said it once and I will say it again all I want and asked from you guys was to stop the assumptions and making rumors b/c a lot of what is being discussed here has nothing to do with neither the truth nor the level of the education.
I ASKED for everybody to just stop this but yet you people are trying to fight me!! I honestly don't care what anybody says here because I don't see any of us qualified enough.
And from now on I will not put my time and replying to any sort of comments unless they're worthed.
However, if out of curiosity you have any q's u can email me @ [email protected], and that right there is my professional answer (for the one who was waiting for one)

Very nice professional response. It's ashame your grammer is awful. By the way, what makes you an expert on the situation? How do we know thatyour not spreading propaganda for the school? Also, who is fighting you? This thread has gone on here for a very very long time. (approx 1 year) Just by showing up and saying you're a HICP student is not going to end us talking about the situation. It won't happen because we care about our fellow classmates and potential future pharmacists. Take that for what it's worth

s_s_11 said:
I have said it once and I will say it again all I want and asked from you guys was to stop the assumptions and making rumors b/c a lot of what is being discussed here has nothing to do with neither the truth nor the level of the education.

What you don't seem to understand is that it doesn't matter how good or bad your education is. It could be the hardest, best taught school in the world and it won't matter at all when you are done if your school never gets accredited. No accreditation=no sitting for boards=no pharmacy job for you. Do you understand that?

I think it is funny how you try to say we don't have a life because we are posting on a message board about your school, but you are doing the same. A bit hypocritical don't you think?

Everyone has really good posts. I would like to point out that my posts are written in grammatically correct English so please don't assume that everyone at HICP can't write. I'm secure about the situation but in the back of my mind I do have my own concerns because of accreditation as any student who goes to a non-accredited school should. However, it puzzles me that there are people out there who have not seen the school, don’t know anything about the program, don’t know what classes we take to say that our school isn’t up to par. How can you make a judgment based on trolls, rumors, and misinformation? Did ACPE say something other than what's on their website to some of you? And if ACPE is going to make an example out of HICP and target it then isn’t that called discrimination? The school should get its fair shake. Why don't you let ACPE decide if the school will meet their standards on pharmacy education instead of creating more issues that are not true? ACPE regulates over every school of pharmacy so as long as HICP can prove that it has a quality program like everyone else then it will continue and if it doesn't then just like any risk there is a possibility for failure (we know that, please you don’t have to keep pointing it out). If anyone from HICP say’s that they didn’t know, ignorance does not justify your actions, and in “the real world” pharmacist get sued for issues like that.

All new pharmacy programs will have to go through all the same requirements as HICP and vice versa. I'm not going to say my school is better than yours or yours is better than mine. That is not what my school is trying to teach us. It's not about getting the best highest paid retail job to dispense Viagra or if I contribute to the profession by asking a clinical question on SDN. It’s about fostering better patient relationships. It’s about improving upon the profession and preparing pharmacy students for the future. The school is committed to creating competent and compassionate pharmacist. Allow the school and students to prove themselves. Give them a fair shake. Don't stereotype and judge before you know them and how they will perform. Beneficence, veracity, fidelity, nonmaleficence, and justice are a few of the things I’m learning along with persistence, making the best of a bad situation, taking responsibility for my own actions along with my colleagues in the profession. These values along with pharmacology, immunology, and more pharmacy related courses will be on my cumulative exam to prove that I do belong in this profession and be allowed to progress into my second year.

There are pharmacist right now out there who have screwed up and killed people inadvertently or diluted cancer drugs "misbranded and adulterated" them who are not from HICP. So don't blame future mistakes or current ones on HICP, it's like the Minority Report, rent the video and think about it.

This thread is filled with negativity with only a few pharmacist or future pharmacists who truly care about HICP students and not their own interest. Many students are reluctant to post because of people with biased attitudes.

I can understand why SS feels the way he/she does and it will only take time to prove who is right on this debate and the issues will continue. The school has plans for the future and creating a good program that meets or exceeds ACPE's standards is part of it. But I'm sure someone is going trash me, my school, and then my post. How is that for English?

Steady-State said:
How is that for English?

Very good job! :) I wish more people, such as yourself, posted instead of the idiots in your class. They do much more damage around here than any of us! BTW- I am PM'ing you

My dad can beat up your dad. :smuggrin:

Need more posts like that which was posted by steady-state...

Careful w/ your assumptions though, steady-state.

Touro University is definately on the right track in terms of accrediation, so not all schools go through a rough accredidation. Granted, they do have some big guns headin' up their accred. process.

But like I said, I'm hoping for some reaction from the faculty at HICP akin to that of heroic.

Just curious, but do you only have one cumulative exam? All of our exams are cumulative over the entire year so I guess I find that somewhat odd. Non-Cumulative exams would definately make my job as a student substantially easier. At any rate, just curious, and thanks for the info.

jdpharmd? said:

Have you ever taught not to judge people by the cover of the book? Read your post again and think about your manner. I think it would help everyone if you post "POSITIVE" feedbacks... NOT CRITICIZE.

Caverject said:
Very good job! :) I wish more people, such as yourself, posted instead of the idiots in your class. They do much more damage around here than any of us! BTW- I am PM'ing you
When you call people by name "Idiots", you think you are smarter???

AmandaRxs said:

No one here is saying you all aren't working hard. But being a hard worker isn't enough! A lot of "C" students are HARD workers, but they just don't grasp concepts the same way that "A" students do. Sometimes, no matter how hard someone works at something, they just can't do it.

Why would the HICP students have to prove if they are getting good education? I think the discussion forum is the place for people who want to have info about certain things NOT ABOUT COMPARING NOR PROVING NOR CRITICIZING.

Smart people don't have to prove that they are smart. Only "not smart" people want to prove that they are smarter than others.

hancanada said:
Smart people don't have to prove that they are smart. Only "not smart" people want to prove that they are smarter than others.

So I guess since I'm not trying to prove that I'm smarter, then that means..... I am smart....thanks for the compliment! :love:

AmandaRxs said:
So I guess since I'm not trying to prove that I'm smarter, then that means..... I am smart....thanks for the compliment! :love:
I forgot to tell you that smart people don't say that they are smart to others....but if you are desperate for being smart...then You'r very welcome!

hancanada said:
When you call people by name "Idiots", you think you are smarter???
What is this? A game of "I know what you are, but what am I?"? When I say idiot, I am talking about your classmates that post non-sense on SDN. Dude, if you can't take constructive criticism now, you may want to think of a different profession.

This question is for the HICP students. Did you get accepted to anywhere else beside HICP? If yes, why did you pick HICP?

goheel said:
This question is for the HICP students. Did you get accepted to anywhere else beside HICP? If yes, why did you pick HICP?

Great questions!!!

I have a friend at MWU and he applied to HICP last year. Two weeks after he sent in his application, they called him, asked him a few questions and then told him he was accepted. Wow, hell of a screening process! If you have or can find the money, you can get in.

Caverject said:
What is this? A game of "I know what you are, but what am I?"? When I say idiot, I am talking about your classmates that post non-sense on SDN. Dude, if you can't take constructive criticism now, you may want to think of a different profession.
Your post doesn't sound like you are a "professional" student.
When you can not even listen to NON-SENSE stuff, you would NOT be the one in this profession. :laugh:
Consider about yourself first BEFORE asking others DUDE
When people reply to your post...DOES NOT mean they are HICP students DUH.......How childish with that assumption......

hancanada said:
When you can not even listen to NON-SENSE stuff, you would NOT be the one in this profession. :laugh:
When people reply to your post...DOES NOT mean they are HICP students DUH.......How childish with that assumption......
Can someone make sense of this? At least put it into a form of English that I can understand? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

hancanada said:

What the heck is going on? Who are you and how are you contributing to the manner in any way, fashion or form? The posts regained a civil attitude until you showed up again.

I'm curious about goheel's question. And I am still awaiting info regarding the school itself from students there that have their head on straight.

Steady-State said:
Why don't you let ACPE decide if the school will meet their standards on pharmacy education instead of creating more issues that are not true?

The ACPE did decide on the faith of HICP. It asked HICP to withdraw its application a few months ago. Although almost a year has passed since HICP opened its door, HICP is still trying to hire its core faculty. Worst yet, they now have to find a new dean. It is like HICP is starting all over again but this time with a forever tarnished reputation.

I really do not think HICP will ever meet many of the ACPE's standards. Slowly but steadily, the demand for pharmacy school will come to a halt. It is then that HICP will finally close its door and leave many of its students in the rain with a worthless piece of paper.

Pharmacy school is already stressful enough without all of these worries. I do not think HICP will even survive for another year. Do you honestly want to go through another year of this? It is your money, your time, and most importantly, your choice. This decision may be the turning point in your life so make a wise decision.

I am open to any constructive debates but if you are going to reply to my post with anger and condemnation then you should not even bother. Don't even demand us to stop posting about HICP either. We will not mind our own business. It is not only our rights to post on this public forum, but also our duty as pharmacy students to warn others about HICP.

Does HICP have a class coming in this year too?

goheel said:
Does HICP have a class coming in this year too?

The school has accepted students but my sister is coming home end of this term to take a year off. I believe that's what some of the students are planning to do. With the dean gone, I think that's a wise decision. Actually, not many choices to choose from. Reality is handful of students have left but since money spent isn't coming back, you might as stick with it. I told her just to reapply and come home since I doubt the school will get accredited anytime soon... well maybe never. It's lesson learn. An expesive one too!

BMBiology said:
The ACPE did decide on the faith of HICP. It asked HICP to withdraw its application a few months ago. Although almost a year has passed since HICP opened its door, HICP is still trying to hire its core faculty. Worst yet, they now have to find a new dean. It is like HICP is starting all over again but this time with a forever tarnished reputation.

I really do not think HICP will ever meet many of the ACPE's standards. Slowly but steadily, the demand for pharmacy school will come to a halt. It is then that HICP will finally close its door and leave many of its students in the rain with a worthless piece of paper.

Pharmacy school is already stressful enough without all of these worries. I do not think HICP will even survive for another year. Do you honestly want to go through another year of this? It is your money, your time, and most importantly, your choice. This decision may be the turning point in your life so make a wise decision.

I am open to any constructive debates but if you are going to reply to my post with anger and condemnation then you should not even bother. Don't even demand us to stop posting about HICP either. We will not mind our own business. It is not only our rights to post on this public forum, but also our duty as pharmacy students to warn others about HICP.

I have to agree with you. My sister attends HICP and personally, I don't think it will get accredited anytime soon. Why? Because for one thing, there is no dean and I believe you cannot submit without a dean. If I am wrong, please correct me. Look I'm not trying to dog on anyone that goes to HICP and I don't think BMBiology is trying to put anyone down either. For one, my own sister goes there. And I know that there are students with Masters and Bachelor degree from good universities and colleges. But it's important to talk about this since forum like this didn't exist when my sister applied and got accepted. Had we known more about this school, I doubtshe would have gone.

phong.nguyen76 said:
My sister attends HICP and personally, I don't think it will get accredited anytime soon. But it's important to talk about this since forum like this didn't exist when my sister applied and got accepted. Had we known more about this school, I doubtshe would have gone.
Did your sister get accepted to anywhere else beside HICP when she applied? Actually, this forum did exist when your sister applied, she just didn't find it. ;)

goheel said:
Did your sister get accepted to anywhere else beside HICP when she applied? Actually, this forum did exist when your sister applied, she just didn't find it. ;)

She was on waitlist to 2 of the schools that she applied but was only accepted to Hawaii.

Hi,
Is it ok if HICP students continue and complete 2nd year, then wating until HICP gets candidate status, after that students back to school for internship and Naplex?

is information liking this are not readily available on your school? what is do the school explanation by your advisor to you HICP extrordinaire? I now do wish you luck all the best. Do you understand me?

JackBeanstalk said:
is information liking this are not readily available on your school? what is do the school explanation by your advisor to you HICP extrordinaire? I now do wish you luck all the best. Do you understand me?

What the...???

Status
Not open for further replies.