General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS letter of rec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Liddo

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have four letter of recs but I didn’t realize that you can’t rearrange the order of the letters. Some schools state that they would only read the first three letters but what if my most important letter is the 4th one? Can I pick which letters to showcase somehow? Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately with OTCAS I don't think so. Is the admissions office willing to look at the three you indicated instead?

Unfortunately with OTCAS I don't think so. Is the admissions office willing to look at the three you indicated instead?
I hope so. I can’t remember what school mentioned only reading the first three so I’ll most likely contact all of them on Monday to see how to proceed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I had the same issue with my apps. I submitted four LOR's and most schools said they would only read three but my fourth one is a professor.
Lmk if how your school's respond!

Hi! I had the same issue with my apps. I submitted four LOR's and most schools said they would only read three but my fourth one is a professor.
Lmk if how your school's respond!
Some schools said they would read all of the letters and other will strictly read the first three :/