General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS GPA Problem!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Travelling_OT_Hopeful

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, my transcripts were verified today (yippee!) but there was a small issue with my GPA. The OTCAS overall GPA was the same as my GPA as calculated by my university BUT I did not know they also break down the GPA by subject matter! My overall gpa is a 3.85 and the subject GPAs range from 3.6-4.00, but my math GPA is a 2.86 (I took physics and calculus back when I was a different major). Will this GPA be heavily considered/cause me to be ineligible from programs?? I'm applying to UIC, Temple, Chatham, Shenandoah, Salus, and Univerity of Wisconsin Milwaukee!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

From what I've been told by grad school friends and admissions directors, they only look at your cumulative OTCAS GPA! Don't worry!

By the way, when did you submit your application? I'm wondering how long it takes to get verified at this time of the year.

From what I've been told by grad school friends and admissions directors, they only look at your cumulative OTCAS GPA! Don't worry!

By the way, when did you submit your application? I'm wondering how long it takes to get verified at this time of the year.

Thank you so much! I was worried that they may see a GPA below a 3 and that would reflect negatively on me. It took 8 days for mine to be verified!