OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
char_37255.jpg

He does wear the Gator colors. Just think about it :)

Lol. What is that from?

Members don't see this ad.

So what do you think Felix?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Its from Family Guy and LMAO!!! Im seriously laughing right now hahaha

You got a good sense of humor Jibby.

Haha oh, I don't watch that. Just invade you couldn't tell.

Well I am to please. Lol

Haha oh, I don't watch that. Just invade you couldn't tell.

Well I am to please. Lol
Yeah I stopped watching it. The show stopped being funny like 5-6 years ago. It became obvious that the creator wasnt even trying anymore. When I signed up I just picked the most random avatar with a pharmacist character. Figured I used to like family guy so why not?

Your a good sport young Jibby. Oh and I am not just saying that because your avatar is actually my characters son lol

I am not a fan.......yet. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Same here... I miss the old emoticons! :( The site is still being updated for the next several days, so there may still be some changes coming.

Edit: I used to watch Family Guy as well... The chicken fights were EPIC! :D

Yeah I stopped watching it. The show stopped being funny like 5-6 years ago. It became obvious that the creator wasnt even trying anymore. When I signed up I just picked the most random avatar with a pharmacist character. Figured I used to like family guy so why not?

Your a good sport young Jibby. Oh and I am not just saying that because your avatar is actually my characters son lol

Oh that's ven better that that's your son. Lmao.

Oh that's ven better that that's your son. Lmao.
As people scroll down this thread it looks like a family guy father and son conversation lol

Btw, due to being recognized in SDN once or twice from classmates, I've have gone and changed my name(Favorite actor) to something less recognizable. Yes, I know I am not that great at coming up with creative usernames.

As people scroll down this thread it looks like a family guy father and son conversation lol

Btw, due to being recognized in SDN once or twice from classmates, I've have gone and changed my name(Favorite actor) to something less recognizable. Yes, I know I am not that great at coming up with creative usernames.
why

You changed your name???

I was too easily recognized outside SDN by classmates who also browse these boards. Decided to change it to something a little less obvious.
Ohhh trying keep your identity I see. Lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Guess I should do a small update since I haven't posted in like two years.

The wife and I will be having child number two next June, my little guy is almost three now if you can believe that.

Currently hold three, vastly different pharmacy jobs. I'm an Intern/Slave at WAG, I work in pharmacy administration for a large clinic/hospital system in our state where I currently design and implement a variety of projects for the pharmacies and I work for a nationally known independent pharmacy marketing firm.

I despise my school, as does the majority of my class. They screwed us royally last year in several ways and have completely burned bridges with the majority of our class. I'm merely looking to survive and escape this hellhole. At least we have been talking other people out of going to my school :)

The wife and I will be having child number two next June, my little guy is almost three now if you can believe that.

Currently hold three, vastly different pharmacy jobs. I'm an Intern/Slave at WAG, I work in pharmacy administration for a large clinic/hospital system in our state where I currently design and implement a variety of projects for the pharmacies and I work for a nationally known independent pharmacy marketing firm.

I despise my school, as does the majority of my class. They screwed us royally last year in several ways and have completely burned bridges with the majority of our class. I'm merely looking to survive and escape this hellhole. At least we have been talking other people out of going to my school :)
Congrats on #2. And congrats on the jobs. Looks like you're pretty set!! We're almost to the finish line buddy! Remember 3 years ago when we were like- we're keeping this thread going so we can get through this **** together? Ya, well here we are my friend. Get 'er done. We'll ride off into the horizon with school far, far behind us.

As for your school, how's the medical center in terms of residency?

As you know, I'm nuts and have decided to pursue a residency before returning for my PhD. Your joint is on my interest list.

Congrats on #2. And congrats on the jobs. Looks like you're pretty set!! We're almost to the finish line buddy! Remember 3 years ago when we were like- we're keeping this thread going so we can get through this **** together? Ya, well here we are my friend. Get 'er done. We'll ride off into the horizon with school far, far behind us.

As for your school, how's the medical center in terms of residency?

As you know, I'm nuts and have decided to pursue a residency before returning for my PhD. Your joint is on my interest list.

Not that close to the finish line, but that's a story for Facebook chat more than anything. I'm more wondering if Bob ever held a girls hand.

What do you mean in terms of residences in which areas are you looking? We're one of the top uni hospitals in the country. Several of my profs have created nationally, and in some cases world, guidelines for disease states. Although I have come to the conclusion that residences are, for the majority, worthless and merely a way to sort out the influx of new grads.

Hit me up on FB sometime and let me know.

Congrats on the second kid.

6 months til graduation!!
Nice, hopefully you have a nice schedule for the last bit. I loved my last 4 months or so of school. Basically a glorified vacation.

One really rough rotation left and one really cool one. So looking forward to being done and collecting a paycheck.

Unfortunately, with our program we finish in April, but don't graduate until May. No authorization to test until then. I'd rather get licensed a month or two earlier if possible.

One really rough rotation left and one really cool one. So looking forward to being done and collecting a paycheck.

Unfortunately, with our program we finish in April, but don't graduate until May. No authorization to test until then. I'd rather get licensed a month or two earlier if possible.
Any solid job offers yet?

This weekend is a working weekend for me- residency application and I have a final project for my PhD course. Thank God that's almost over!

I got stuck in a snow storm Sunday and witnessed a trail of death on I94/43 in Wisconsin. Never seen anything so horrific. I'm totally traumatized.

Wow I have no idea who some of these people are in this thread, but I am elated to see the originals are still here posting on their holiday break!

I forgot my password, and the fake email I made up to register my original account, but I think my new user name is pretty obvious.

I'm completely pooping my pants over residency applications and I needed someone's shoulder to cry on so I came here. :laugh:

Hi tink I'm jibby. I'm not an original but I am posting here now. :)

In other news I just saw anerican hustle. There was some great acting in there.

Hi Jibby... do you go to UF? I used to be a Florida Orange, but now I'm a Georgia Peach.

Hey man, can't let this die. Pretty soon it will be the "holy crap they let US graduate thread."

Don't be that student.

I have that student right now.

My work partner and I are about to start a "**** students say" blog.

Don't be that student.

Can you enlighten us on some of the **** students say? Lol

Don't be that student.

The statement was meant to be more of a general "hey guys we made it" and less a "hey look how ****ty we are as students."

Can you enlighten us on some of the **** students say? Lol
I am way stronger as a potential pharmacist than I was at the beginning of P4 year. I really think we need more time on the floor and less learning filler stuff during our first year of school.

The amount of information I've soaked in makes me realize how much I must have looked like a complete newb last July.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm a first year...... And yea the amount of **** we have to remember is just dumb.

I'm a first year...... And yea the amount of **** we have to remember is just dumb.
I'm sure some of it will prove useful in time. I just think we would benefit from a 2+2 model. Residencies would become even more optional at that point.

I'm sure you learn the most on rotations. So it only makes sense.

What do you want to do after graduation pharm B?