OT: Everything NFL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Holy crap. B-more ties it up with :31 left in the game :eek: Denver's D just blew it.

I am in shock. That was a TERRIBLE move by Denver.

But I thank them for extending Ray's career a little bit longer. :D

Members don't see this ad.

I am in shock. That was a TERRIBLE move by Denver.

But I thank them for extending Ray's career a little bit longer. :D

Uggh soo stupid!! I can't believe they went into OT Without using their timeouts!!! Grr angry Denver fan.

This whole everyone doubting the Ravens and then them winning is sort of deja vu of our Superbowl year....:love::love::love:

On that note. That game gave me ulcers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Very irritated with the broncos. Guess it's time to take off my Thomas jersey...

Very irritated with the broncos. Guess it's time to take off my Thomas jersey...

th

IMO the coaches blew it before that.

Awful conservative playcalling and then using a timeout before you punt it? what? That was...Andy Reid-esque clock management IMO.

I agree. I don't know what the heck the coaches were thinking. Horrible, just plain horrible.

IMO the coaches blew it before that.

Awful conservative playcalling and then using a timeout before you punt it? what? That was...Andy Reid-esque clock management IMO.

I am still trying to understand not going for it with 0:31 sec on the clock and two time outs. At least try to get into field goal range. I mean, your QB is freaking Peyton Manning!

I admit I'm surprised the Ravens pulled it off, but in a good way since they're local. I find it amusing to see all of the "Redskins" fans now cheering for the Ravens as though they'd like them all year :laugh: I mean, it is nice to have a local team will (and as a Terp I love me some Torrey Smith!) but still. Don't act like they were your boys all along.

I'd love to see Houston and Seattle win today. As long as the Pats aren't in the superbowl, it doesn't matter much to me.

Hey Houston...you can't win if you don't set up for hurry up...sheesh.

Divisional rematch from last year it is.

I am still trying to understand not going for it with 0:31 sec on the clock and two time outs. At least try to get into field goal range. I mean, your QB is freaking Peyton Manning!

^^^^^^^^ this right here.. I just do not understand.. Horrible idea to just run the clock out.. Stupid!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't see a lot of 49ers love on here. No worries, I have enough for everybody

Can y'all send bad vibes the Pats way please and thanks?

It's the Ravens' turn to go to the Super Bowl. :)

NHL started so I have effectively forgotten about the existence of the NFL at this point.

Your FB status says otherwise ;)

And you don't even have to watch. Just pray to whoever that the Pats lose and Brady cries.

Go kaep!!! UNR grad!!! **pack pride***

Happy to see the hometown in the Superbowl, even if it isn't my Skins. I really like the Niners though! Also, all you GIF gurus need to find and post that Harbaugh meltdown moment :laugh:

You mean this one?

harbsmeltdown.gif

Jim's appearance in this is also pretty fantastic.

[YOUTUBE]Zce-QT7MGSE[/YOUTUBE]

so do we get to watch that return a few more times while the lights come back on? :D

Did anyone else expect Bane to walk out and dark knight rises to commence?

49ers are so annoying...

Last year they spent all off season saying they were better than the Giants and should have been in the superbowl...blah blah blah.

Now Frank Gore saying the same thing about the Ravens. Another long offseason of "we are the better team".

What a bunch of douchey sore losers. Man up and admit you lost.

How about SOV up?

Works for me.

I must say I complain a lot, but I am pretty good about not blaming others for my failings.

Being upset you lost: no problem:thumbup:
Thinking you should win: no problem:thumbup:
Saying the other team didn't deserve it, didn't earn it or is not as good as you: Shut your trap. :thumbdown:

to be honest I just really have an inherent distrust for the sports media and anything they try to frame people as saying or doing, which is why to me things like that are pretty meaningless.

i mean ~hurrdurp why don't they have any class~~~

to be honest I just really have an inherent distrust for the sports media and anything they try to frame people as saying or doing,

I don't disagree, but athletes usually don't need much help to hang themselves.

Like sitting in front of hundreds of people during superbowl week and saying having a Superbowl in NY is RETARTED.

Or shooting yourself in the leg. :laugh:

Watching the parade right now. Amazing. M&T is above capacity right now.

Not gonna lie...cried a little watching RayRay and Jacoby do the Squirrel Dance one more time, and OJ being amazing as always.

I love my city. :love:

Oooooooo OoooOoo ooo oooo!!!!!!!!