OSU Now Accepting Transfer Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vetstudent9799

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am a current Ohio State vet student student that has heard through the grape vine that OSU will now be accepting transfer student FOR ALL CLASSES! This means if OSU is a program you would like to consider going to, you can apply to transfer!

Also if you are a student that is about to be a 4th year, I hear we will be accepting transfers for 4th year as well. This means you will graduate with a degree from OSU regardless of where you spent your previous 3 years.

Just figured some of you would like to know that.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Not that this applies to me at all, but which OSU is this? There are a few.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
THE osu

(Unfortunately their attempt to trademark “the” failed last year)

Haha I love it and hate it so much. Whenever I talk about my internship at Ohio State, I always say just that. Not THE Ohio State, just Ohio State. The other person in the conversation is always the one to say "You mean THE Ohio State."

Reactions: 2 users
Haha I love it and hate it so much. Whenever I talk about my internship at Ohio State, I always say just that. Not THE Ohio State, just Ohio State. The other person in the conversation is always the one to say "You mean THE Ohio State."

This is 100% a real thing.

Reactions: 1 user