OMT billing per state

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

El Curandero

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does OMT reimbursement differ per state or is it uniform? Is there anywhere I can look this up?

Members don't see this ad.

It's bad regardless that's why they cash for pay

How much is the cash rate these days for something like a structural exam and treatment of a segment like the thoracics with muscle energy or a direct approach???

Members don't see this ad :)
How much is the cash rate these days for something like a structural exam and treatment of a segment like the thoracics with muscle energy or a direct approach???

From what I have heard from professors is that depending on your area you can charge about 300-500 an hour dependent of course on your skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
From what I have heard from professors is that depending on your area you can charge about 300-500 and hour dependent of course on your skill.

BRB... gonna go hammer in Savarese again.

Reactions: 1 user
How the hell do these people get patients though? Our OMM facility at our school cannot get more than like 1 patient per day taking insurance..and this is in a fairly populated area. This school has way more advertising power than one person on their own would ever have.

How the hell do these people get patients though? Our OMM facility at our school cannot get more than like 1 patient per day taking insurance..and this is in a fairly populated area..

Most of the practices I'm aware of have a 3 month waitlist. These clinics are also in affluent areas where people can afford it.

Reactions: 2 users