Ohio State c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just finished, this was my second (and last) interview! They were super chill and nice, even when my internet dropped for like 5 minutes lol (thank you boondocks wifi with ice storm). Hoping for the best! Their questions weren't too hard but the multiple parts hurt my brain trying to remember everything 😅

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Just finished, this was my second (and last) interview! They were super chill and nice, even when my internet dropped for like 5 minutes lol (thank you boondocks wifi with ice storm). Hoping for the best! Their questions weren't too hard but the multiple parts hurt my brain trying to remember everything 😅
In my interview, I asked them to repeat the question for me since I did not clearly remember the second/third part of the question😢 I hope they didn’t against me because of that😂😂

Just finished my interview. It was terrifying but I was really prepared for every question. I did word vomit a bit and forget a lot about myself but I think I was also hitting main points. I asked at the end of there were any parts I missed or any clarifying they needed. They were nice. They said everyone should hear back by the end of the week of Feb 14th.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to everyone interviewing today. Hopefully we all get good news this upcoming week! 🙏🤞

Reactions: 1 users
Just got done with my interview. I think I might've over prepared because I did ramble a bit. I was also thrown off by the fact it was a closed interview meaning the interviewers knew nothing about our applications. Not sure how I feel my interview went but was told we should hear back by the week of February 14th.

Reactions: 1 user
Everytime I think of that Ohio State Dawkins, Sandra email I get nauseous. The anxiety is killing me.
Does anyone know when acceptances/waitlists/denials were sent out last year?

When I took my interview on Saturday they said it would not be this week, but next week.

When I took my interview on Saturday they said it would not be this week, but next week.
They said in mine on the 29th the 2nd or 3rd week of February. Maybe they got pushed back. The wait is killing me.

On the 22nd, I thought Sandra said between the 7-10th but that might have been a fever dream. haha

i had mine the 29th & i also thought she said the week of the 7th, too 🤣

Members don't see this ad :)
So seems like we’ll know at some point in the next 2 weeks 😂

So seems like we’ll know at some point in the next 2 weeks 😂
That’s what I’m assuming I’ve also seen others say in past years they’ve gotten the emails late at night. So I guess be on the lookout 24/7 for the next 2 weeks haha

definitely not looking forward to this waiting game 😭

Sandra Dawkins confirmed on Facebook we will hear next week via email the same way we did for interviews. She said if you haven’t gotten anything by the 18th to contact her. 🙏🤞

Reactions: 8 users
Hey guys! I had a quick question :) Was there a difference between those who were invited to interview and those who were on an alternate list to interview? Just curious haha

Hey guys! I had a quick question :) Was there a difference between those who were invited to interview and those who were on an alternate list to interview? Just curious haha
I think osu ranks candidates based on the gpa/file review parts of the app and invite the top ranked to interview, so candidates on the alternate list are ranked just below those originally invited to interview!

Does anyone know how to access the Ohio State portal ?
You should have received an email within a few days of submitting your applications. See if you can go back and find that in your inbox. It contains instructions for accessing your portal and your login information.

Does anyone know how to access the Ohio State portal ?
google buckeyelink and then click on current students tab and then use your login info. and then scroll all the way down to ‘admission status’ and then you’ll see status on the next page 👍🏽

I got an OOS acceptance today! I interviewed the 4th.

Reactions: 4 users
anyone hear any updates on acceptances? been waitlisted twice today and im now even more eager to hear from the rest of my schools 😫

anyone hear any updates on acceptances? been waitlisted twice today and im now even more eager to hear from the rest of my schools 😫
i am so desperate to hear back☠️i can’t stop checking my emails lol

How is everyone dealing with the stress of waiting?!?!? I am trying to be so patient but the only thing on my mind is Ohio State lol

How is everyone dealing with the stress of waiting?!?!? I am trying to be so patient but the only thing on my mind is Ohio State lol
Just got a rejection from another school a bit ago so feeling great. And was supposed to go out with a guy which is not normal for me so I decided to do it but I was ghosted 🙃

• Care
  • Sad
My birthday is next week so i'm not super stoked about the possibility of hearing about whether I got rejected or accepted on that day LOL. Definitely not helping the stress

My birthday is next week so i'm not super stoked about the possibility of hearing about whether I got rejected or accepted on that day LOL. Definitely not helping the stress
MINE WAS THIS WEEK AND I THOUGHT THE SAME THING. I WAS SO WORRIED.

• Haha
Is it possible for the class size to increase lol? I checked the admissions stats for c/o 2022 vs. c/o 2025 and the seat size went from 162 (c/o 2022) to 165 (c/o 2025).

Is it possible for the class size to increase lol? I checked the admissions stats for c/o 2022 vs. c/o 2025 and the seat size went from 162 (c/o 2022) to 165 (c/o 2025).
Sometimes they get a larger class. They always over-accept knowing that some OOS and even IS students turn down their seats. The c/o 2024 started out with like 174 lol. They aim for 162-164 usually.

We had 163 in our class starting out (now 162) - i don’t think the class size will be increasing. It is controlled by AVMA and accreditation.

This is the week!!! Good luck everyone. Trying not to check my email every five minutes.

Reactions: 5 users
It’s finally THE week! Thank you for the good wishes, I send you all good vibes as well and I hope the best for us all in our veterinary paths.

Reactions: 4 users
Really hoping we’ll hear back today and not have to wait all week lol

Reactions: 3 users
None, maybe later this week but it's killing me!!

How many people here (who got interviewed) are from California?

i can’t even stop refreshing my email LOL😭😭
I know I woke up in the middle of the night and checked my email when I was half asleep, like my hands do it as a reflex now lol