Official VIETNAMESE where are you going thread....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
and all the good looking viet girls are looking for viet boys who are dentists

This is definitely why I want to go to dental school! I figure...what the heck...the best way to find a man dentist is to join them. heheh
So much for pondering on "why I want to be a dentist" all this time.
By the way...I got accepted to LSU but I'm still waiting on TX schools (more good looking boys in TX, right?)

Members don't see this ad.

uhmmm...funny thing...the only beautiful vietnamese girl that I saw was that one girl in my 4th grade in Vietnam:D. I bet all the good looking ones are in dental school and they never go out.

This is definitely why I want to go to dental school! I figure...what the heck...the best way to find a man dentist is to join them. heheh
By the way...I got accepted to LSU but I'm still waiting on TX schools (more good looking boys in TX, right?)

from what I heard....they're at case!

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to 4th grade in Vietnam...maybe you saw me. hahah...
As I recalled, everything was beautiful when you're little. That's why beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I bet the good looking girls never got of out dental school because they never found a good guy there...so they keep waiting....they'd be old good looking girls by now

uhmmm...funny thing...the only beautiful vietnamese girl that I saw was that one girl in my 4th grade in Vietnam:D. I bet all the good looking ones are in dental school and they never go out.

interesting. but i think this is not true. i think you saw one last night. :rolleyes:

I went to 4th grade in Vietnam...maybe you saw me. hahah...
As I recalled, everything was beautiful when you're little. That's why beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I bet the good looking girls never got of out dental school because they never found a good guy there...so they keep waiting....they'd be old good looking girls by now

hehe
I still remember her for some reason. I remember she had long black hair, a nice smile, and her voice was totally dreamy. Well, at the time, I was a country boy and she was a city girl...we used to hold hands and I walked her home everyday. I used to sing that song to her...."Bang long di em ve voi que anh....mot dong song sanh...mot .... khe ngot." It was good times growing up around the rice patties:D

Troi dat oi!
People in this forum either ALL got into dental school or don't really care about getting in OR you guys are just masking your fear/frustration/anxiety really well. :D
I came from the TMDSAS forum and we were all :scared: :confused: :eek: over there the first 2 weeks of December.
Anyways... more power to the Vietnamese! Good luck to rest whom are still waiting.

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i just got back from a soccer game and we lost to a bunch of FAT russians...4-3

hehe
I still remember her for some reason. I remember she had long black hair, a nice smile, and her voice was totally dreamy. Well, at the time, I was a country boy and she was a city girl...we used to hold hands and I walked her home everyday. I used to sing that song to her...."Bang long di em ve voi que anh....mot dong song sanh...mot .... khe ngot." It was good times growing up around the rice patties:D

the last time i was in vietnam was in kindergarden. I remember i was crying and a bunch of girls were laughing at me.

Troi dat oi!
People in this forum either ALL got into dental school or don't really care about getting in OR you guys are just masking your fear/frustration/anxiety really well. :D
I came from the TMDSAS forum and we were all :scared: :confused: :eek: over there the first 2 weeks of December.
Anyways... more power to the Vietnamese! Good luck to rest whom are still waiting.

all got into dental school = good thing
dont really care about getting in = good thing, relieve stress on us. with that kind of attitude PLUS hard work in school will always get us in dental school
masking your fear/frustration/anxiety really well = bad thing. you shouldnt really care if you get in or not....i rather dont care and dont get in rather THAN care with fear/frustration/anxiety and still dont get in.

I don't know about TX. But if THEBESTDR is also a good looking guy, then that makes at least two at UCLA ;).

Members don't see this ad :)
the last time i was in vietnam was in kindergarden. I remember i was crying and a bunch of girls were laughing at me.

last time i was in vietnam, i felt like a hormone-fed giant

I don't know about TX. But if THEBESTDR is also a good looking guy, then that makes at least two at UCLA ;).

damn....only if you were a girl...........but since we both good looking guys....lets meet up and hook up with girls on the first day for a date...

Troi dat oi!

Are you from Houston ? damn.. I miss home and bu'n bo` Kim Chau. :scared: :scared:

Thanks for the compliment Envision but, I think you're okay too. :thumbup:

damn....only if you were a girl...........but since we both good looking guys....lets meet up and hook up with girls on the first day for a date...

or forget that.....LETS HOOK UP WITH ALL THE GIRLS IN OUR CLASS!!! HAHAH Doctor of Dental Pimpin

hey can i have your complete list? =)
i dont THINK theres alot of viet at ucla dental school. were only ranked 4th out of all the asian population in population
1) Chinese
2) Filipino
3) Indians
4) Vietnamese

Yo bro. You left out Koreans! Koreans are ranked either #2 or #2 after hte Chinese. At least it's like that for the UCLA undergrad, and definitely at Berkeley.

Yo bro. You left out Koreans! Koreans are ranked either #2 or #2 after hte Chinese. At least it's like that for the UCLA undergrad, and definitely at Berkeley.

oh i see what chu mean. im talk' 'bout the whole asian population in the US FOO!!! lol j/k the korean population is pretty close to the vietnamese population as a whole but theres alittle more of viet in the country. check fo yo self www.cencus.gov haha...but yea. your right about ucla and berkeley with koreans...i dont think theres alot of Viet anywhere else in CA except THE OC !!!!!

oh i see what chu mean. im talk' 'bout the whole asian population in the US FOO!!! lol j/k the korean population is pretty close to the vietnamese population as a whole but theres alittle more of viet in the country. check fo yo self www.cencus.gov haha...but yea. your right about ucla and berkeley with koreans...i dont think theres alot of Viet anywhere else in CA except THE OC !!!!!

LOL. I know Berkeley has tons of Korean students there. When I visited my girlfriend at Berkeley, I saw a lot of East Asian students there. I was surprised.

OC does have a lot of Viets. There's also a decent number of KOreans living in OC. My aunt and uncle live in Garden Grove.

My cousins also attended UC Irvine, another East Asian -dominated college. :thumbup:

LOL. I know Berkeley has tons of Korean students there. When I visited my girlfriend at Berkeley, I saw a lot of East Asian students there. I was surprised.

OC does have a lot of Viets. There's also a decent number of KOreans living in OC. My aunt and uncle live in Garden Grove.

My cousins also attended UC Irvine, another East Asian -dominated college. :thumbup:

theres this realllllly good korean restuarant in G.G. man i can just eat there all day long

whoa,
How many Viets are going to NYU ?
THat's where I'm gonna go.

man when i own my own dental clinic. im gonna hire the HOTTEST hygenist in this country. playboy type man!!! also....the hottest front desk girls too. leave guys to mow my lawns and sweep driveways

man when i own my own dental clinic. im gonna hire the HOTTEST hygenist in this country. playboy type man!!! also....the hottest front desk girls too. leave guys to mow my lawns and sweep driveways
Im not sure your [future] wife would like that:laugh:

No offense but Vietnamese women are not that attractive. Yes there are some fine chicks out there but it is very rare.

No offense but Vietnamese women are not that attractive. Yes there are some fine chicks out there but it is very rare.

me agree! Vietnamese guys know what to look for in their women:D
However, once you find a hot one....she is like DAMMMMMMNNN :)

The fine ones date white guys (uh oh, look what I have started).

southeastern asians and filipinos are the best looking asians. chinese/koreans/jap/ are rare