Official VIETNAMESE where are you going thread....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBestDoctor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
het just wondering where all of you vietnamese dental students are going. Im going to UCLA!!!

Members don't see this ad.

het just wondering where all of you vietnamese dental students are going. Im going to UCLA!!!

Im also part chinese...but i think i count. UCLA as well.

PS: the best doctor huh...you sure about that? ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not Vietnamese, but I'm willing to learn. Please let me in your club!

I thought there would be more Vietnamese...I might be attending UNC or Louisville...Destiny has yet to decide for me. If i go to Louisville, I'll teach you vietnamese Old School :)

go buy paris by night and youll be really good at vietnamese

Me Vietnamese and me think me go to Case! Lots of asians there. :D

If i go to Louisville, I'll teach you vietnamese Old School :)

There's something about having someone with a screen name like "naivegrl" teaching me ANYTHING that makes me smile.

The only Vietnamese that I know so far I learned from watching "Full Metal Jacket". It sounded something like "me so horny, me love you long time". Not sure what it means.

Members don't see this ad :)
There's something about having someone with a screen name like "naivegrl" teaching me ANYTHING that makes me smile.

The only Vietnamese that I know so far I learned from watching "Full Metal Jacket". It sounded something like "me so horny, me love you long time". Not sure what it means.

LIKE I SAID!!!! Go watch paris by night!!!!

anyone else's parents stay in their bedrooms and watch bootleg soap operas dubbed over with vietnamese? also, i believe it's, "paree by night". hahah. good times.

also, i'm going to nyu. i can't resist that city.

Paris by Night is one thing, how bout them TVB or ATV movies? better yet with the new trend: Korean Dramas? They sure helped me keep my mother language sharp...hehe

Warning! naivegirl is a dude! lol

well...if you add in the part after that..."me five dollah"...then it makes more sense.
It goes....

Me so horny
Me luv u long time!
:::flip up the skirt::::
me five dollah

oh no! you have to buy "ban goc" i <3 luong tung quang!

Paris by Night is one thing, how bout them TVB or ATV movies? better yet with the new trend: Korean Dramas? They sure helped me keep my mother language sharp...hehe

ggggggggggggggggggod deyam! eversince my sister married this korean guy my mom upped her television watching time by 75 percent to watch all these korean dramas!!! that means the time she spends on cooking me food decreases.

oh no! you have to buy "ban goc" i <3 luong tung quang!

are you kidding me? I think everyone in here agrees that is not the Vietnamese way. Besides, my broke a$$ can't even afford raman-noodles-in-a-cup...i have to buy the ones in those cheap plastic wraps.

are you kidding me? I think everyone in here agrees that is not the Vietnamese way. Besides, my broke a$$ can't even afford raman-noodles-in-a-cup...i have to buy the ones in those cheap plastic wraps.

the ones in the plastic wrap is better anyways. the spicy lemon taste one in the silver wrap

i wouldn't even know where to buy the burned ones. btw, isn't there some sorta security lock on the dvds so it can't be burned? what's funny is my mom and i are watching paree by night right now :)

...and :thumbup: to korean dramas. more guys shoud be like the korean drama guys :love:

i wouldn't even know where to buy the burned ones. btw, isn't there some sorta security lock on the dvds so it can't be burned? what's funny is my mom and i are watching paree by night right now :)

...and :thumbup: to korean dramas. more guys shoud be like the korean drama guys :love:

i bet theres TONNNS of stores around bolsa avenue in westminster that sells them. Im from minnesota so theres not alot of vietnamese stores around here and the only ones that i see that are sold are burned ones.
Theres programs where you can download and it ca go AROUND the lock.

I don't want to be mean, but i watched that thing once and I thought those boys need to grow some balls and act like men! :idea:

well...if you add in the part after that..."me five dollah"...then it makes more sense.
It goes....

Me so horny
Me luv u long time!
:::flip up the skirt::::
me five dollah

Five dollah? Too pricey for me.

i dont think im getting anything for christmas this year =(

haha. i feel somewhat comfortable in this "viet thread". lol
since theres only like 1 other filipino on sdn. im just gonna have to associate myself with the other asian groups. lol

thebestdoctor.. congrats on UCLA!

since theres only like 1 other filipino on sdn. im just gonna have to associate myself with the other asian groups. lol

Yep, jumping ship too. That naivegirl dude says he can bench 200. Wonder if its 200 lbs or 200 grams.

hehe thank you dds_sdc

haha thats funny. lol

so where do the majority of asians go to school? i need to find a husband during dental school. lol

the majority of the asians probably go to school in asia......hehe j/k if your talking about in the U.S. then probably california. like the asian population at UCLA is probably around 50%.
HEY LETS GET MARRIED

the majority of the asians probably go to school in asia......hehe j/k if your talking about in the U.S. then probably california. like the asian population at UCLA is probably around 50%.
HEY LETS GET MARRIED

lol. man that'll be so sweet marrying someone whos already in. lol. that way.. i can copy ur notes =] =] .. && it'll be like having a tutor 24/7! lol

lol. man that'll be so sweet marrying someone whos already in. lol. that way.. i can copy ur notes =] =] .. && it'll be like having a tutor 24/7! lol

you guys are too funny :laugh: be careful dds_sdc, i think it was thebestdoctor that posted something about wanting ALL the ladies to himself...hmm...

you guys are too funny :laugh: be careful dds_sdc, i think it was thebestdoctor that posted something about wanting ALL the ladies to himself...hmm...

aah. so thebestdoctor is the pimp on sdn. lol thanks for letting me kno lily_ucr! ill stay clear from him! lol

wow you have good reading comprehension. thanks alot lily_universityofcaliforniaofriverside!!!!! you just ruined my 2007 new year resolution!!!! and 2007 didnt even start yet....haha

Or you could end up tutoring him. :eek:

wow you have good reading comprehension. thanks alot lily_universityofcaliforniaofriverside!!!!! you just ruined my 2007 new year resolution!!!! and 2007 didnt even start yet....haha

:laugh: i had a feeling you'd say something like this. hopefully my rc will shine on the DAT when it actually matters.

Or you could end up tutoring him. :eek:

HAHAH. thats so funny.
i wouldnt mind tutoring him at all! lol. as long as he's willing to admit im smarter! lol haha. jk jk jk !