*** Official Temple University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have an interview at temple on nov 18. Does anybody have suggestions for which hotel I should stay at? Also in the email it says Prior to your interview, you will meet with Ms. Joan Hankins, Assistant Director of Admissions, to review your credentials and academic progress. Does that mean I have to go in before my interview time?

Yes prior to your interview, you will discuss with Ms. Joan about your prereqs.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats man..........I hope I have similar outcome

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive an acceptance letter today? ???

My friend did. he had his interview last thursday

Oh wow I guess tomorrow might be the moment of truth for me then....since mine was last friday.....fingers crossed....again thanks for your reply......

ACCEPTED!! I interviewed on Friday! I will be enrolling :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at 11am on Friday

Oh wow hmm Wow I interviewed with you too.....oh well Congrats then.....I can't pick out exactly who yoy were in the group though lol

I want to know how long it take after the interview to know if you are accepted or not. I just concluded my interview on Nov 14. I love the school. Anyway, i am out state, GPA: 3.8 Pcat: 57, a little experience on hospital.

What was your PCAT score and GPA???

GPA: ~3.16

My PCAT scores:
Composite: 92
Reading: 97
Biology: 95
Verbal: 94
Chemistry: 76
Quantitative: 56

A year of work experience in a clinical immunology lab and chemical industrial lab. Over 300 hours of hospital volunteer experience.

I want to know how long it take after the interview to know if you are accepted or not. I just concluded my interview on Nov 14. I love the school. Anyway, i am out state, GPA: 3.8 Pcat: 57, a little experience on hospital.

I got my acceptance email 6 days after my interview

GPA: ~3.16

My PCAT scores:
Composite: 92
Reading: 97
Biology: 95
Verbal: 94
Chemistry: 76
Quantitative: 56

A year of work experience in a clinical immunology lab and chemical industrial lab. Over 300 hours of hospital volunteer experience.

Wow thats impressive you beat me in all categories except maybe my hours of actual hospital work lol over what 5000 and I beat you in Chemistry(my favourite subject) I scored 85....lol but I still havent heard from them...still waiting...fingers crossed Congrats again......

I got into temple and jefferson, I don't know which to decide.
Why are you guys going to temple and not jefferson?

Posted using SDN Mobile

has anyone got an acceptance letter from temple this week?

I got into temple and jefferson, I don't know which to decide.
Why are you guys going to temple and not jefferson?

Posted using SDN Mobile

I am chosing temple over jefferson.. deposit is much cheaper for temple than jefferson haha

I am chosing temple over jefferson.. deposit is much cheaper for temple than jefferson haha

Did you interview jefferson already?

Posted using SDN Mobile

Have my interview on Monday with Temple. How is the interview?

How long did it take for you to get an interview invite after you send in the supplemental application? They just received mine this week

How long did it take for you to get an interview invite after you send in the supplemental application? They just received mine this week

they received my supplemental Oct 13th and invited me for an interview the 14th

they received my supplemental Oct 13th and invited me for an interview the 14th

Oh wow, I thought it was going to take them at least a couple of weeks since we had to mail it. Hopefully they email me on monday. Good luck with your interview. Is this your first choice?

Oh wow, I thought it was going to take them at least a couple of weeks since we had to mail it. Hopefully they email me on monday. Good luck with your interview. Is this your first choice?
Thank you! Good luck to you too! And yes it is my first choice, fingers crossed

I just got accepted to Temple University, School of pharmacy. I am so excited. I interviewed on Friday Nov 14. Accepted on Tuesday Nov 25.
I have a question to those who got accepted. How do i the $ 500 deposit. Should i wait for my acceptance letter to come? i am a little confuse because in my email it said i have 14 days to deposit $ 500. Should i send it before getting my acceptance letter. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

I just got accepted to Temple University, School of pharmacy. I am so excited. I interviewed on Friday Nov 14. Accepted on Tuesday Nov 25.
I have a question to those who got accepted. How do i the $ 500 deposit. Should i wait for my acceptance letter to come? i am a little confuse because in my email it said i have 14 days to deposit $ 500. Should i send it before getting my acceptance letter. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Congratulations on your acceptance. Within couple days you will receive a package from temple. Fill those out and send it with either money order or check.

There's other stuff you have to send in, so I would wait until you get your acceptance packet.

I got accepted to Temple and Jefferson now trying to decide which one to go to.