OFFICIAL SUNY Stony Brook Class of 2009 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
"cough cough"? I can't wait to catch that cold!

I'm gonna be the first one to sign up...

dc

Members don't see this ad.

so, for us rejected candidates, i'm starting a sbu med school militia. who's in!?

this "illness" has gone straight over my head, someone fill me in....yeah 2 day week next week!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
dude. we need to post more. all you ladies and fellahs out there need to keep this alive...

anyways, i'm enjoying this face dissection action. i'm fearing this friday though when we place our orders for equipment. those otiscope thingies seem to cost about 500? wtf. anyways, i'm gonna hit up the beach for some surf action this weekend. you down jeff? also, i wanna get my mini test drive in. (dan/jeff... would you guys like to join me?) I'm getting sick of this damn formaldehyde scent.

west side

Holler...if there's waves I'm down for a session. When are you test driving? Let me know and an appearance will be made. In terms of the oto/opthalmo, I don't know if I'm going to buy one, and if I do I'm all about the ebay route...

dude. we should be looking for caput medusa, esophogeal varices and hemmorhoids on this darn website because it seems like it's almost dead.

i want to put a shunt into the liver via the right jugular vein. won't somebody help me? arhhhhhhhhhhh

my baaad. i think my horrendous social life only left me with medical jargon to discuss. i hope i didn't piss you off. i owe you a mojito.

lou

NPH, Panerai, other lurkers who refuse to post-

Good luck with studying and exams.

And PLEASE party hard afterwards. You deserve it...or at least I do.

Be easy.

dc

dude,

i dunno where all you folks went. i'm still around. singing that mj song.

"you are not alone
i am here with you"

POST!

btw, rna sucks

Louis-

Ya know I never left...just "away".

RNA doesn't suck...learning RNA for the first time in a foreign language does, however, suck.

dc