Official St. Louis University c/o 2009 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Off the SLU waitlist !!!!!!, I got a call at 8:30 am -- KICK ASS --, SLU is my first choice im totally psyched, See you all on the 31 st !!!!.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Good job bro, I am pumped for you. SLU is a good place, we are going to have a blast...I'm pumped for some cards games.

Where are you from?

Congrats Homer! It seems that waitlist movement this year has been particularly slow. Fortune has smiled upon you big time :D

Members don't see this ad :)
jbm44 said:
Good job bro, I am pumped for you. SLU is a good place, we are going to have a blast...I'm pumped for some cards games.

Where are you from?

Im from Maryland, I am going to drive out to the LOU Wednesday -- we'll have to put together a poker night, loser takes class notes !!

those kind of card games too bro, congrats again

jbm44 said:
those kind of card games too bro, congrats again

wooops I just caught that - that "s" made a big difference. No problem b/c I suck at poker anyway but im great at tossing back $ 10.00 beers at the park !!!

Homer Doughnuts said:
Im from Maryland, I am going to drive out to the LOU Wednesday -- we'll have to put together a poker night, loser takes class notes !!
Congrats, I am from Maryland too, I am driving down there on wednesday too. count me in with the poker game, haha, my pocket Aces are waiting for you guys. :D

Anyone here into mountain biking or free riding ? I hear that there are some decent trails around St. Louis. Im bringing my bike and all my equiptment so anyone into hitting some single track let me know.

For those of you on the waitlist, don't lose hope just yet. I heard a couple of people in my class got in the Saturday or Sunday before orientation. That being said, for those of you coming here, consider this. I am from Cali, and I love it here, it lacks pretty much all that's great about Cali, but it has many other things that Cali doesn't - like cheap beer and a better bar scene in general (I said bar not club) I truly believe that students at other medical schools don't have as much fun as we do.

ucladukes said:
For those of you on the waitlist, don't lose hope just yet. I heard a couple of people in my class got in the Saturday or Sunday before orientation. That being said, for those of you coming here, consider this. I am from Cali, and I love it here, it lacks pretty much all that's great about Cali, but it has many other things that Cali doesn't - like cheap beer and a better bar scene in general (I said bar not club) I truly believe that students at other medical schools don't have as much fun as we do.

I am excited, I hope it will be a fun experience.

nervouspremed said:
I am excited, I hope it will be a fun experience.
hey everyone, st louis is rad. I drove here from Utah in one straight shot, 19 hours on Wednesday. found an apartment on Thursday (first one I looked at actually) and am excited for Sunday. Does anyone want to go to the Cardinals game Monday night?

Or want to play some tennis or golf or basketball or anything, pm me and I'll give you my number.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you all tomorrow.....

JImmy

Hi. I received a HUGE bump up to my interview date. It is now this coming Monday (Easter Monday Apr 17) instead of May 9. I'm looking for a sofa to crash on. If anyone can help, please contact me at 415-297-4418.

THANKS!!!

-Jonathan Khersonsky