This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a Facebook group or GroupMe for students who got accepted to the Rutgers site?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys i started a GroupMe for those accepted into UAB this summer! here’s the link:
You're invited to my new group 'UAB SHPEP 2020' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! I’m going to the dental program at University of Louisville! Is anyone else going there?

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted off the waitlist for Rutgers medical:)

Reactions: 8 users
Also with the coronavirus fiasco currently happening, I’m doubtful that Shpep will even occur. I hope I’m wrong!

Hello everyone! I was rejected from Florida. Waitlisted on UT Houston & Louisville. Yesterday I got notified from Louisville that I was accepted. So Louisville for Dental it is.

Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from the waitlist? :/

I’m waitlisted at UNMC, but I am a Nebraska student that lives somewhat close by. If you are close to your program site, they might hold you on the waitlist a little longer because it would be easier for you to make travel arrangements on short notice.

i got an email from western saying they’re full

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.