Official SDN YouTube Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DexterMorganSK

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

We have an official YouTube page for SDN, if you didn't know already. Besides providing help with the pre-med applications, we also conduct an AMA session with experts from various fields (Podiatry included). Please see the link below for the page. If you are a DPM and interested in doing these AMAs, please send me a PM. It will significantly benefit future generations. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Everyone,

We have an official YouTube page for SDN, if you didn't know already. Besides providing help with the pre-med applications, we also conduct an AMA session with experts from various fields (Podiatry included). Please see the link below for the page. If you are a DPM and interested in doing these AMAs, please send me a PM. It will significantly benefit future generations. Thanks!

Very cool! I'd love to participate, but how do you keep your anonymity?

Very cool! I'd love to participate, but how do you keep your anonymity?

I appreciate your interest. The first step will be to get your Doctor's verification in place. Please use the following link to complete this step.
Once you are verified, send me a PM, and I will begin the process.