** OFFICIAL RFU BMS Entering Fall 2006***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

palmtree

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd start an official thingamabob for the RFU program. The program accepts 100 people, so there must be at least 20 people out there that are attending this program for sure (I'm one of them).

Classes start in two weeks! god..i need to mentally prepare to start MED SCHOOL CLASSES in two weeks...i dont even have a place to stay or anything...never even been to chicago before...i had a chicago hot dog once at a laker game :D it'll be a hectic few weeks in the beginning i'm sure. I'm flying into chicago on the 27th, orientation is the next day i believe...does anyone know anything about what our weekly schedule is gonna be? the info in the packet/websites tell us what classes we are taking..but i have no idea what the daily routine is..are we in class pretty much 9-5 everyday or what..

since the curriculum is the same from the previous AP program, any former AP'ers wanna shed some light on what the schedule is like?

Who else is gonna brave the chicago winters with me?!?! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

palmtree said:
I thought I'd start an official thingamabob for the RFU program. The program accepts 100 people, so there must be at least 20 people out there that are attending this program for sure (I'm one of them).

Classes start in two weeks! god..i need to mentally prepare to start MED SCHOOL CLASSES in two weeks...i dont even have a place to stay or anything...never even been to chicago before...i had a chicago hot dog once at a laker game :D it'll be a hectic few weeks in the beginning i'm sure. I'm flying into chicago on the 27th, orientation is the next day i believe...does anyone know anything about what our weekly schedule is gonna be? the info in the packet/websites tell us what classes we are taking..but i have no idea what the daily routine is..are we in class pretty much 9-5 everyday or what..

since the curriculum is the same from the previous AP program, any former AP'ers wanna shed some light on what the schedule is like?

Man. Good luck guys. Fo realz :thumbup:

Count me in. I will be there, and I'm ready to get this thing started. As for braving the Chicago winters, I don't know about all that. I've lived in San Diego my entire life, the only time i see snow is when i hit the slopes for a couple days. then its right back home, to the beach, board shorts and a sandal tan.

Members don't see this ad :)
One more thing, if you could post what certificate track you are in, that would be great.

I'm in the Clinical Research track.

forst003 said:
One more thing, if you could post what certificate track you are in, that would be great.

I'm in the Clinical Research track.

i'm in the clinical research track as well...

comin from sunny los angeles, gonna be a good change of pace!

where are you staying?

palmtree said:

The school is not in downtown Chicago. I visited the campus a week ago. The school has nice facilities, labs, class rooms......etc but its kinda in the middle of nowhere and is about an hour away from downtown. You might need a car.

I got into the program, but I m still 50/50 on whether I ll be going. From what I hear so far 70 people put down deposits.

(Health Care Management Track)