Official Release Date Confirmed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akalin24

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aaron,

We are anticipating the scores to be available during the week of June 7.

Thank you,
MCAT Program Office
PO Box 4056
Iowa City IA 52243-4056
319-337-1357
8:30 to 5:00 CST

Just wanted to pass the news along to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

UNTlabrat said:
Calm down... test series IS 27. That's from August.

Very funny, Medikit.

I refuse to look...I refuse to look.....um, gotta go. (kidding)

i almost had a heart attack...i was hitting refresh a million times a second.....that was not very nice medkit!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
like they would post them on a sunday afternoon.

if you went to the trouble of changing the test date, then why not the test series number?

Medikit said:
Hay guyz, scores are up!!1!11

fakemcat.PNG
Dead giveaway: the little disclaimer... series 25, Apr. 2003. So series 26 is August 2003.

Do I look that dumb? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Medikit said:

fakemcat.PNG

Dude,

I know you're trying to be funny, but someone already said it was Series 27 we took. I checked, too, and mine are not up.

This is the wrong time to fool with people. :mad:

MoosePilot said:
Dude,

I know you're trying to be funny, but someone already said it was Series 27 we took. I checked, too, and mine are not up.

This is the wrong time to fool with people. :mad:

You tell him moose...my heart is pounding at a rate of 200 beats/min...looks like i have developed tachycardia :eek:

that is pure evil......i just hope i dont need my MCAT scores to get into medical school......I really HOPE BA/MD accepts me....NO MCAT NEEDED!!!!! :D

Medikit said:

fakemcat.PNG

When I saw you post this I nearly wet myself. LOL, when you're writing the post you can see that the image you posted is named "fakemcat"

Good luck to us all!

drguy22 said:
You tell him moose...my heart is pounding at a rate of 200 beats/min...looks like i have developed tachycardia :eek:

HAHAHAHA, gotta love the medical references :D !

Medikit said:

::humming:: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Heroes with a half shell, Turtle Power!
Children of the 80s, unite ;)!

Members don't see this ad :)
I like how medikit leaves his web directory completely open for all the world to see his personal files. Ingenious.

Sahani said:
I like how medikit leaves his web directory completely open for all the world to see his personal files. Ingenious.

its only jpg files. You guys need to lighten up and quit being such ****ing douches.

Medikit said:
The real genius is that none of them are particularly personal.

Like the fake MCAT gif. ...and cold fusion. Don't take it so seriously; it's only a message board.

So, even though the general consensus is that the scores WON'T be out June 7, how many people are still going to be up checking at midnight? :)

I'll be checking at midnight. Reading this thread is making me nervous as ****. ****ing MCAT.

I had a dream I nailed a 34. Waking up was nice couple of minutes.

mcats????? said:
Does anyone know how many days after the aug 2003 exam the scores were released on-line?
I think it was 57 days after the test day, your scores will probably be out this Friday, but who knows. Be patient, they will come. ;)

medic170 said:
I think it was 57 days after the test day, your scores will probably be out this Friday, but who knows. Be patient, they will come. ;)

thank you! that is the most helpful information anyone has posted all night. Bottom line, they're not coming out until the end of the week, the June 7th thing was all a myth

dfleis said:
i'm not checking.. i know down to the millisecond after the scores are released it will be posted on here. saves me the trouble of having to go to my keyboard to type my login/password 10x a day. I only have to go on here.

Thank you my pawns... harharhar...

LMAO!!!!!!

mcats????? said:
thank you! that is the most helpful information anyone has posted all night. Bottom line, they're not coming out until the end of the week, the June 7th thing was all a myth
Anything is possible with AAMC's unpredictability. I'd say go ahaead and start checking like once a day after tonight, but don't get your hopes up. I know I posted a letter from TPR for you guys that my buddy got, indicating the 7th as the online release date, but I am not sure how TPR would know more than anyone else. I think that the June 7 date is just the earliest they could possibly come out, but AAMC has never won the award for "most punctual organization" :thumbdown: I hope they do come out early, but rest assured that by next week you will be be celebrating or crying ;)

mcats????? said:

Dude, you should just keep that screen name even after the MCATs lol

-tx

Don't lose sleep tonight guys. In August they were released at approx. 7 pm PST. I seriously doubt that they will magically appear at midnight.

It is funny; I already have a score (albeit nothing great), a deferred admission in hand, and I am still starting to get the pit of my stomach dread as this final week of waiting approaches...

I really never thought that i would be as obsessed with anything in my entire life as i am with my soon-to-be-known mcat scores. I think that i will have a glass of wine in my hand every minute of every day until i get my scores...and then i will either switch to hard liquor and a box of tissues, or get my nightmares and random thoughts under control and finish my medical college application process. I have started squinting my eyes so its blurry when i log onto the thx system so that if there is a blue box with scores in it i can prepare myself for the unveiling of my future.
?????????????????????? :thumbup: ?????????????????? :thumbdown: ????????????????????????

Treg said:
Don't lose sleep tonight guys. In August they were released at approx. 7 pm PST. I seriously doubt that they will magically appear at midnight.

It is funny; I already have a score (albeit nothing great), a deferred admission in hand, and I am still starting to get the pit of my stomach dread as this final week of waiting approaches...

Good advice! I don't think they'll appear at midnight on a Sunday. Just imagine the personnel policy that's going to make that one happen.

"Yeah, you guys have to come in on Sunday and help get those scores posted. If we get them done by midnight, you can come in at 9 a.m. tomorrow instead of 8. I know, I know, we don't get paid any extra for this, but we really want those students to have their scores, now don't we?!"

How does the whole deferred admission thing work with having to wait for new MCAT scores?

lissa1217 said:
I have started squinting my eyes so its blurry when i log onto the thx system so that if there is a blue box with scores in it i can prepare myself for the unveiling of my future.
?????????????????????? :thumbup: ?????????????????? :thumbdown: ????????????????????????

HAHAHA! That's a good idea...I might try that next time ;) (I was thinking of using my hand to cover the screen until I'm ready to unveil it!)

lissa1217 said:
I have started squinting my eyes so its blurry when i log onto the thx system so that if there is a blue box with scores in it i can prepare myself for the unveiling of my future.

Heheh...I've been doing the same thing.

monopolova said:
I've been doing that, too. I'm pretty sure I thought of it first. lol ;)

Nope, I have been doing it since general chemistry freshman year!