Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Says the guy with a good number of posts in this thread.

What's worse, trying too hard, or commenting on trying too hard? :smuggrin:

Your exquisite mind......

Members don't see this ad.

ur girl's mom

duh

lol.

Also your avatar reminded me of cats, and then i figured this thread needs more cats.

lolcatsdotcomnapkin.jpg

Also as far as Walking Dead, I agree this last few episodes are a little stale. I personally can't stand the Governor or Andrea, I want them both to die horrible slow deaths. Its still one of the most interesting shows on TV at the moment

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol who are you?

I've never even seen you in pre allo until this thread.

Never ever? Not even once in all your 7 months you've never seen me? Wowsa, I'll slink away in shame, I mean, what can I do if mcdouche doesn't know me?:laugh:

lol.

Also your avatar reminded me of cats, and then i figured this thread needs more cats.

lolcatsdotcomnapkin.jpg

Also as far as Walking Dead, I agree this last few episodes are a little stale. I personally can't stand the Governor or Andrea, I want them both to die horrible slow deaths. Its still one of the most interesting shows on TV at the moment

kitten-mittens.gif

always need more cats

Members don't see this ad :)
I just started watching scrubs! I would usually catch an episode here and there but never watched it in order and I'm in love. :love:

Me too! I just started watching it this past month on netflix. I'm barely on season 5 but its a great show!

Never ever? Not even once in all your 7 months you've never seen me? Wowsa, I'll slink away in shame, I mean, what can I do if mcdouche doesn't know me?:laugh:

Naturally this thread goes from 0 to unpleasant in 2 seconds when a lounger drops by. Glad you could make it bro, sorry to sting your feels like that.

So I have a friend who was recently cited for public defecation (probably from excessive drinking/eating).

Are his med school hopes finished?

If he brought said poop to his med school interview on a hotdog bun and ate it to show his dedication, then no....he isnt screwed.

I agree that the past couple of episodes have been a little weaker, but last night's episode cut me right in the feels. I've been waiting for him to make a return, and it was so sad :(

Naturally this thread goes from 0 to unpleasant in 2 seconds when a lounger drops by. Glad you could make it bro, sorry to sting your feels like that.

Yes yes, you got me there boss man, you stung me like Steve Irwin, your mental ninjary obliterated me. I'm not sure I'll ever recover.

5c86e288f7c8cc2f4f7070c10f1671d6.jpg

Yes yes, you got me there boss man, you stung me like Steve Irwin, your mental ninjary obliterated me. I'm not sure I'll ever recover.

The mastery of your pun is one the most exquisite pieces I have ever witnessed in reference to a play on words. You sir, you got the gift.

You look older than I expected.

Good luck with your premed goals of 2013.

The mastery of your pun is one the most exquisite pieces I have ever witnessed in reference to a play on words. You sir, you got the gift.

Wow, so many great minds in one tiny forum, this must be why the lounge takeover went so well.

Cello is better! Come at me bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen...it's not that we can't play all the notes in registers as high as the violin, it's just that we can play better sounding ones, so we don't! :)

Violas are baby cellos who haven't realized their full potential yet...but also they're not built to really resonate fully in the range they mainly play in, which is sad.

On the other hand, cellos are a bit more difficult to move around and use in a small space :(

Amen...it's not that we can't play all the notes in registers as high as the violin, it's just that we can play better sounding ones, so we don't! :)

Violas are baby cellos who haven't realized their full potential yet...but also they're not built to really resonate fully in the range they mainly play in, which is sad.

On the other hand, cellos are a bit more difficult to move around and use in a small space :(

All of these are perfect arguments for why the saxophone is the only instruments of the Gods. It fills all the shortcoming you've listed. This will go much quicker if you just stop resisting the inevitable.

Though I will say in the cello realm, I love me some slap bass, or whatever the real name for it is. My buddy is Ina rock-a-billy band and he plays that, and I've funked* around with it a time or two, fun instrument.

*i mean funked, like funky, don't take it the wrong people's.

I saw a shirt at the mall that said "If Daryl Dies We Riot".

I think he's my favorite character in the history of TV shows.

Pre-zebra surgeon?

Being that he'd never seen you post and you're posting in a pre-med forum... it wasn't an unreasonable assumption.

And stop instigating, this whole polarization thing is ridiculous.

You bite your tongue, that's the most respected of animal surgeons and you know it.

I posted in two very specific threads in this forum. Neither of which had even and inkling of anything to do with being a pre-med.

You're ridiculous.

You bite your tongue, that's the most respected of animal surgeons and you know it.

I posted in two very specific threads in this forum. Neither of which had even and inkling of anything to do with being a pre-med.

You're ridiculous.

What's the title of this thread again?

I am ridiculous, I'll give you that.

What's the title of this thread again?

I am ridiculous, I'll give you that.

Official Pre aloe social thread. It's similar to my necro-bump sunburn thread in teh lounge isn't it?
Tells what to put on a burn before aloe right..hence pre-aloe.

All of these are perfect arguments for why the saxophone is the only instruments of the Gods. It fills all the shortcoming you've listed. This will go much quicker if you just stop resisting the inevitable.

Though I will say in the cello realm, I love me some slap bass, or whatever the real name for it is. My buddy is Ina rock-a-billy band and he plays that, and I've funked* around with it a time or two, fun instrument.

Does fill all the shortcomings I've listed...only I didn't list any for the cello! Honestly, I love anything in that range, sax included, I'm just biased from being an orchestra kid! Those damn winds/brass players got to leave early every rehearsal WHAT IS THAT ****?!?

Also, I really really dislike jazz or anything jazzy/bluesy, so I don't listen to much sax on its own. Oboe's fun, though, if I must branch out of the strings!

On a technical note, though, as I truly don't know much on how band instruments work...what's the range on a sax? One of the cool things I like with the cello is that your range truly is limited primarily by your skill below the neck!

Yeah last nights episode was especially amazing. For anyone who wants to catch up, I'll leave it at that.

I haven't seen anything since the half season finale. I'm trying to catch my bf up, but we haven't made it yet. I'm dying to know what happens!! But seriously, I only started the show because a friend of mine suggested it. I hated the first episode (so sad about the horse) but since then I've been hooked.

I haven't seen anything since the half season finale. I'm trying to catch my bf up, but we haven't made it yet. I'm dying to know what happens!! But seriously, I only started the show because a friend of mine suggested it. I hated the first episode (so sad about the horse) but since then I've been hooked.

Hey you, idiot in the tank, are you alive?

Post 8 more times then come join the discussion in the lounge about the show.

Last edited:
I am a pre-pharmacy student but want to apply to med school next year. I was talking to an advisor about the pre-reqs I need to take. Now I never took physics 2, and don't think I could take it during the school year, and he told me I shouldn't take them during the summer. Is it that big a deal?

Last edited:
I am a pharmacy student but want to apply to med school next year. I was talking to an advisor about the pre-reqs I need to take. Now I never took physics 2, and don't think I could take it during the school year, and he told me I shouldn't take them during the summer. Is it that big a deal?

Top.

I'm not sure what you're asking... are you asking if you can take physics in the summer? It's definitely do-able. If you're asking if you can matriculate without taking the second semester of physics, the answer is definitely "no." You need to have most of that material on lock to do well on the MCAT anyway.

By the way, stop derailing the thread. Lol.