OFFICIAL Interview Invite Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I just found out that I've been shortlisted at a university. What does that really mean for my application? Should I still hold out hope? It's April for goodness sake. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

So I just found out that I've been shortlisted at a university. What does that really mean for my application? Should I still hold out hope? It's April for goodness sake. :scared:

Lots of people will hold out to the last few days. Person A is accepted at school 1, but wants school 2. Person B wants school 1 but was accepted at school 2. You might get a call yet!! (assuming the offer-collectors give up some spots!)

Really odd--I was rejected from Auburn's clinical psych program, with no interview. I just received an email from Auburn--thought the silly gooses were sending me a duplicate rejection (WEEKS, no, make that MONTHS after the original one).

But, instead they are somehow now inviting me to interview for their MS/PhD program in Human Development & Family Studies (i.e., 5-yr psych-related program that takes an interdisciplinary approach to development). AND, they still have assistantships & fellowships available. It looks like they're reviewing psych applicants, so if anyone else applied here & might be interested, you might want to check your email or contact the dept for further info.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those of you wait-listed at UVM are now one step closer.
I just withdrew my app.

If anybody interviewed at UT Southwestern, I would appreciate it if you could PM me and let me know what it was like. I'm hoping to be working there.

Really odd--I was rejected from Auburn's clinical psych program, with no interview. I just received an email from Auburn--thought the silly gooses were sending me a duplicate rejection (WEEKS, no, make that MONTHS after the original one).

But, instead they are somehow now inviting me to interview for their MS/PhD program in Human Development & Family Studies (i.e., 5-yr psych-related program that takes an interdisciplinary approach to development). AND, they still have assistantships & fellowships available. It looks like they're reviewing psych applicants, so if anyone else applied here & might be interested, you might want to check your email or contact the dept for further info.

I got that too! I thought that was so weird. I got this e-mail after hearing from Wake Forest today, so I just read that and thought "Well, screw that." It could work for other people who are interested in that area, but not really my cup of tea.

University of Connecticut sent my invite email on 12/27 and I go there on 2/6 for an interview.. They also have an interview day on 2/4

Please do not post invites on this thread!!! This is the 2007 thread!!!!!!!! Thanks!