Official Diploma Mill List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
^^Cardinal Boy (how about that GAME last night, eh?): Stop being so serious and reasonable! Reason is not welcome in this thread! :smuggrin:

I agree, BTW. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I agree with the supply and demand. However, we had a record number of students apply to our program this year. What stops a school from increasing the number of seats each year? All academia say the job market is still so great and the baby boomers are just getting older. Why not make them accountable for backing up those statements?

Members don't see this ad :)
me too! My team looked great last night. It was exciting! I hope they aren't tired and sluggish tonight!

Yours? My team is on game 4! If they somehow pull it off tonight I'm headed to NYC tomorrow.

Yours? My team is on game 4! If they somehow pull it off tonight I'm headed to NYC tomorrow.

Yeah my team was fresh and rested! I think they used the time off to get more tats. :smuggrin: Semifinals tonight!

EDIT: I just realized we're talking about the same conference aren't we? :D

^^Cardinal Boy (how about that GAME last night, eh?): Stop being so serious and reasonable! Reason is not welcome in this thread! :smuggrin:

I agree, BTW. :thumbup:

That was a fantastic game for sure. I was sort of worried we'd be down over the wvu game, but we made a pretty good team look bad out there. If we can pull off another win or 2, we might be looking at a 3 seed. Maybe even an outside shot at a 2. Good times!

Yeah my team was fresh and rested! I think they used the time off to get more tats. :smuggrin: Semifinals tonight!

EDIT: I just realized we're talking about the same conference aren't we? :D

Yep! And I'm not allowed to like you tonight.

I really hope my team has figured out what to do against your zone, but I doubt it. I don't see tonight being a pretty game on UConn's side.

I really hope my team has figured out what to do against your zone, but I doubt it. I don't see tonight being a pretty game on UConn's side.

I was sweating last night! But my guys pulled it off. And afterwards, they got to meet my favorite president!

stkjo.jpg

It's kinda funny to giggle about Bill and Pitino in the same picture, considering their respective personal histories. :laugh:

I also saw Bill getting his picture took with Kemba Walker during a TV break.

I won't be able to watch tonight. I have tickets to see Lady Gaga! But I'll be pulling out my phone for updates, I'm sure. I hope I have a decent signal in the arena.

As good as UConn is (and no one should be underestimating them at this point), 5 games in 5 days is going to be a huge obstacle for them to overcome. And I may be biased, but I can't imagine there's a team they'd want to play less than Louisville. We tend to wear people down who haven't played 4 games in the past 4 days already. We already have 2 wins this season, and as you've mentioned, our zone has been really disruptive for UConn especially. I wouldn't be shocked if UConn pulled it off, but the deck is really stacked against them at this point.

I'll be rooting for all of the big east teams in that other tournament, but tonight we're enemies :smuggrin:

I was sweating last night! But my guys pulled it off. And afterwards, they got to meet my favorite president!

It's kinda funny to giggle about Bill and Pitino in the same picture, considering their respective personal histories. :laugh:

I really hope they didn't go out for drinks afterwards...

As good as UConn is (and no one should be underestimating them at this point), 5 games in 5 days is going to be a huge obstacle for them to overcome. And I may be biased, but I can't imagine there's a team they'd want to play less than Louisville. We tend to wear people down who haven't played 4 games in the past 4 days already. We already have 2 wins this season, and as you've mentioned, our zone has been really disruptive for UConn especially. I wouldn't be shocked if UConn pulled it off, but the deck is really stacked against them at this point.

I'll be rooting for all of the big east teams in that other tournament, but tonight we're enemies :smuggrin:

That's exactly how I feel as a fan. It was nice getting some revenge on Pitt and Cuse, but 5 in 5? I did say the same thing yesterday about Cuse though, and we pulled that one off.

I won't be able to watch tonight. I have tickets to see Lady Gaga! But I'll be pulling out my phone for updates, I'm sure. I hope I have a decent signal in the arena.

I would like to go to a Lady Gaga concert some day. Mostly for the people watching. Have you ever seen any of her fans? They are bat**** nutso. I'd imagine it would be as interesting as the drag queen bingo we have in Philly every Saturday night. Just sit in the back...buy a few cards...and enjoy the show.

Don't be a drag, just be a queen...

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to go to a Lady Gaga concert some day. Mostly for the people watching. Have you ever seen any of her fans? They are bat**** nutso. I'd imagine it would be as interesting as the drag queen bingo we have in Philly every Saturday night. Just sit in the back...buy a few cards...and enjoy the show.

I love, love, love drag queen bingo!!! It is pure awesomeness and tons of fun.

I love drag shows! So entertaining and fabulous. My favorite queen is a wicked Lady Gaga impersonator! Am not familiar with Drag Queen Bingo but I'm thinking I would probably enjoy it, just by the name.

You live in Philly, WVU?! I'm up by the Temple Campus atm, but I'll be heading down to WV for pharmacy school. (Your beloved Univ of Charleston lol..)

I am sure I will be in philly at some point in the next few years or so. I just may take you up on that. First round on me.

I don't drink, so you'll have to buy me a glass of Coke Zero.

Or some cake.

Yeah, I'll go with cake.

I'll take you to meet Old Timer. That's the real treat to visiting Philadelphia. He can dispense his old-man wisdom towards your general direction.

They have one in Downtown DC off of 14th st... Never gone tho :(

Where? I might have to go sometime.

Last night's lesson: I can't drink like I'm in college anymore. Getting a group of alumni together to watch basketball seemed to convince us we were back in Storrs with nothing but beer and basketball!

Also, I love Kemba.

Where? I might have to go sometime.

Last night's lesson: I can't drink like I'm in college anymore. Getting a group of alumni together to watch basketball seemed to convince us we were back in Storrs with nothing but beer and basketball!

Also, I love Kemba.

Florida just lost to UK - My pride hurts...

So Drag Bingo goes down Tuesday nights at Nellie's Sports Bar. Again, I've never been, but my wife's cousin + husband went and had a blast. Here is the yelp site LINK

I'm down to meetup with SDN alumns... definitely would be a good time.

Pitt has the easiest bracket in the history of the tournament. If they can't get a final four out of that draw, they are truly useless.

I anticipate them losing to Old Dominion next weekend.

Pitt has the easiest bracket in the history of the tournament. If they can't get a final four out of that draw, they are truly useless.

Upon further review, you're totally right. The southeast region is garbage. No way Florida deserves a 2. BYU might have been a legit 3 seed before they lost the guy who got kicked off for getting laid, but not now. The 4 seed scored 33 points in their last game. I could honestly see St. John's coming out of this region with the way they've played lately. But Pitt really has had a trip to the final four handed to them on a silver platter.

It grosses me out that UK won the SEC championship. Now their fans are biatching about the #4 seed thing. STFU.

UK fans might be the single most obnoxious group of people in the world.

OK, seriously, let's break this down. UK beat 1, count em, ONE tournament team in route to winning their conference tournament. Yes, a win against Florida is nice, but I'd be a lot more impressed if the game wasn't played at Rupp. Oh, you mean it WASN'T played at Rupp? I couldn't tell from the overwhelming number of UK fans in Atlanta. This team spent most of the conference season underachieving in a league they should have dominated. Beating 2 crappy teams and one good team really doesn't alter your resume much. Try beating 4 ranked teams in 4 days (ala UConn) and then we'll talk.

I would like to be able to root for UK like I do the rest of the state schools, but their diehard fans make it more fun to root against them.

UK fans might be the single most obnoxious group of people in the world.

OK, seriously, let's break this down. UK beat 1, count em, ONE tournament team in route to winning their conference tournament. Yes, a win against Florida is nice, but I'd be a lot more impressed if the game wasn't played at Rupp. Oh, you mean it WASN'T played at Rupp? I couldn't tell from the overwhelming number of UK fans in Atlanta. This team spent most of the conference season underachieving in a league they should have dominated. Beating 2 crappy teams and one good team really doesn't alter your resume much. Try beating 4 ranked teams in 4 days (ala UConn) and then we'll talk.

I would like to be able to root for UK like I do the rest of the state schools, but their diehard fans make it more fun to root against them.

Yeah. Agree with all of that. Get ready to be disgusted on the regular when you hit campus in the fall.

That's gotta go to Duke last year. Playing Butler in the final was just criminal, and they still almost blew it.

And UK... meh. They'll get knocked out early like they always do since all those players are just looking to get drafted. That's nice though, at least nothing major will have to be vacated.

Dude no way! Connecticut beats Kansas?!?!?! Rock Chalk Jayhawks will win it all this year!!!!

Just kidding! Kansas will probably lose in the second round like always!

Another one in California? Ugh. Thought we already have enough here, and why does this school make me think of Pokemon? I guess, gotta ketchum all (unsuspecting pharmacy students that are ready to spend lots of money and be out of jobs).

Ash Ketchum was the main character of the Pokemon TV show.

There will never be enough... "Greed is good..."

Man, everyone was having fun in the thread talking about bingo and sports, and then someone has to be a DRAG and bring up diploma mills.

Coming back to the OP's question of Diploma Mills,
LECOM Bradenton.
And now they have a virtual option too.