***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
NOVA!!! This passed Tuesday! Call from Dr. Lippman!
NYU! Yesterday...Mail.
Pretty crazy week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Temple on Mar 20th. Gonna decline though.

UCLA on Monday via phone call - package to follow in the mail. All it takes is one; I just didn't think it would be this one. To think I almost didn't apply to UCLA because I thought I had no chance. Hopefully this shows others that SDN is very helpful but tends to be filled with individuals with higher than average scores and expectations on what is required.

The other interesting piece is I think all the individuals at the interview with me applied "late" - at least all the individuals I spoke with.

Congrats everyone!

Last edited:
I got into Nova, Temple and UMDNJ. I decided to go to Nova ! I like the sun :)!

Accepted by Maryland from waitlist this afternoon via call from Dr. Meehan. Unbelieveable feeling!! Applied to 14, interviewed at 2, accepted at 1! :banana::banana::banana:

Maryland off the waitlist :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Got the call today so excited

FYI one extra spot at NYU hopefully for an SDN'er is opening up

Accepted by Maryland from waitlist this afternoon via call from Dr. Meehan. Unbelieveable feeling!! Applied to 14, interviewed at 2, accepted at 1! :banana::banana::banana:

wow, awesome man congratulations...way to stick it out!!!
(and stick it to OSU)

Maryland as well, same way as the guys above me. I couldn't be more pleased. Great administration, facilities, and school overall. I fully intend on going, see you guys in August :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to Maryland on 03/30. Got a call from Dr. Meehan. This is great!

Maryland on 4/1! Asked her if it was an April fools joke haha... off the waitlist

congrats to all you guys. im still an freshman undergrad but i hope to be able to post here one day saying that i was accepted somewhere haha. good luck to you all in the future.

congrats to all you guys. im still an freshman undergrad but i hope to be able to post here one day saying that i was accepted somewhere haha. good luck to you all in the future.

so true!!
I am a UBC undergrad from Canada.

Colorado this morning off the waitlist! Best day ever...

Hey congrats to all of you who have your acceptances and good luck!
I am graduating from UMKC in May, and have an awesome townhouse I am trying to find someone to take from me. It is a rental in a fantastic neighborhood. There are about 20 med students and 10 dental students living here currently. Most have families with kids, some don't. People carpool, study together. It's a great place for students. Let me know if you get accepted to UMKC and you are interested. The rent is CHEAP!

thanks,

Matt
[email protected]

Anybody got a list or a website where people can find roomates at Temple Dental???? I would really appreciate any feedback. THanks.

Finally!!! Almost after a year! I can put my post in this thread!

Nova southeastern university college of dental medicine class of 2013!

Finally!!! Almost after a year! I can put my post in this thread!

Nova southeastern university college of dental medicine class of 2013!
That's awesome!!! congrats...You got a call yesterday?

Got the call today from NOVA...finally