***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
His predents says he interviewed Jan. 22. I interviewed Jan. 28th and haven't heard anything yet, but I'm still hopeful!! If you're waiting for Case too, good luck!
In the email I received they said the letters were being mailed out yesterday and my aadsas is still the same.

Members don't see this ad.

Tufts - updated on aadsas (offer made)..my first acceptance!!! Soooooo excited!!

Members don't see this ad :)
had my interview feb 23rd, got notified of acceptance feb 25th! My first interview and first acceptance! WHOOOO!:soexcited::zip:

I'm committing, has anyone else?

Last edited:
:banana: Tufts :banana: via AADSAS update!

Congrats!

has anyone who recently got a status change received anything in the mail yet from tufts? ... i havent...hope it's not a mistake on aadsas

edit* i got it in the mail today lol should have had a little more patience and waited a few hours before posting

Jan/27th

Update was on sat or sun on AADSAS

(Status went to offer made)

Interview 1/27 accepted 1/29

Interviewed Jan 12th & accepted Feb 5th... Yay~~~~~

Interviewed January 22th, accepted January 27th (AADSAS change). Received the letter on January 29th.

congrats everyone, did you committ? is there a group jsut for 2013 tufts?

yea there is look for it on the first couple pages. I am waiting from UMD but I sent my deposit in to Tufts because I'm 85% sure I'm going

Accepted at Indiana University by phone call. Interviewed Feb 4.

yea there is look for it on the first couple pages. I am waiting from UMD but I sent my deposit in to Tufts because I'm 85% sure I'm going
Supra, how do you differentiate if you're 86% sure? :D:D

Case,

just got the letter. Still says interiew-primary on aadsas

Its a good day

:)

goodluck everyone!

His predents says he interviewed Jan. 22. I interviewed Jan. 28th and haven't heard anything yet, but I'm still hopeful!! If you're waiting for Case too, good luck!

Case,

just got the letter. Still says interiew-primary on aadsas

Its a good day

goodluck everyone!

i just got my acceptance letter today from case as well! but my aadsas page says "offer made." have you been accepted to anywhere else? how do you think case stacks up to the other schools? i'm trying to decide now between case and pitt :confused:

vabeach85,

thanks for the info. have you heard from case yet? i hope you got the good news as well :xf:

vabeach85,

thanks for the info. have you heard from case yet? i hope you got the good news as well :xf:

Yes, I got into Case today too! They're the only school I've interviewed at/been accepted to so I will definitely be going this fall. Glad to hear you got accepted too!!

yea, mine says offer made now too...

go wherever is cheaper

Hey imitosis, you plan on attending Indiana? The only reason I ask is b/c i'm #5 on the waitlist and if you turn it down i'm #4 and that makes me one number happier, haha. I'm taking the small victories at this point in the admissions. Still waitin to hear from Maryland as well....def my first choice.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey imitosis, you plan on attending Indiana? The only reason I ask is b/c i'm #5 on the waitlist and if you turn it down i'm #4 and that makes me one number happier, haha. I'm taking the small victories at this point in the admissions. Still waitin to hear from Maryland as well....def my first choice.

#5 is pretty high on the list. I would bet you get in. Yes, I am planning on attending IU. It is one of my top choices, I am a resident, my family is there and it is the only school I have been accepted at so far. Good luck to you. I hope you get into your first choice.

I posted because the number of posts was "666" loooool. now it is 667 :cool:

hey supra, you hear anything about maryland sending out more acceptances? I have a feeling its gonna be a long wait to hear from them. From what I can tell the last time they accepted anyone was Feb. 3rd, but thats just from looking at predent stuff.

That's gangsta, congrats man!!

achilles, do you mind telling me when you had your interview, and if you live in NYC?

hey supra, you hear anything about maryland sending out more acceptances? I have a feeling its gonna be a long wait to hear from them. From what I can tell the last time they accepted anyone was Feb. 3rd, but thats just from looking at predent stuff.

Nah I have no idea and I don't want to call in to ask either. I will give it to the end of this month before I call in, do you have any backups?

Nah I have no idea and I don't want to call in to ask either. I will give it to the end of this month before I call in, do you have any backups?

I called in last Thursday and asked about the status of my application. It is still with the ad. coms. and the lady told me I could hear anytime really.. no set date or even time range given. Damn I'm getting anxious...

I only interviewed a week ago, can't imagine if it had been longer...

Does anyone know if UIC has sent out their march acceptances yet?

Midwestern

Dr. Polk called yesterday

Super Stoked, I love AZ and the girl I love is in AZ

Columbia :)
Had my interview last Friday, they sent me a letter the following Monday. They are efficient! :D

Last edited:
NYU by snail mail today :D yahoooo!

sorry dajo13, thought you meant me but I realize now that you didn't. You meant somebody else.

Last edited:
Interviewed Feb 14th, I am from Georgia

Goodluck!

hey...where'd all the acceptances go? this place has been dry for days

Probably won't be much movement till second deposits are accounted for by the schools. Expect a lot more movement in about a two weeks to a month with only a handful of acceptances going out before then.

Probably won't be much movement till second deposits are accounted for by the schools. Expect a lot more movement in about a two weeks to a month with only a handful of acceptances going out before then.
same thing i have heard from the 2 school i interviewed at

I have been waiting to post something here for months. I AM IN!!!!!!!! I got the call from Dr. Lippman today. I am going to NOVA!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now. I think this is probably the best day of my life!!!!!!!!:laugh:

CONGRATS HORDEL!! i can tell from sdn posts you've wanted nova so much! i am so happy for you!!! :D congrats again ^^

edit: :hardy::hardy::hardy::claps::claps::claps::banana::banana::banana:

just wanted to give you some more smilies hahaha wootz!

CONGRATS HORDEL!! i can tell from sdn posts you've wanted nova so much! i am so happy for you!!! :D congrats again ^^

edit: :hardy::hardy::hardy::claps::claps::claps::banana::banana::banana:

just wanted to give you some more smilies hahaha wootz!

Thank you very much!! P.S. I love the dancing banana.

University of Florida!!! my #1!!! this is one of the best days of my life!!!