Official Countdown Thread........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D: :D :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, this is my first time posting on the SDN. I thought I would help all of you reach your 2000 post goal. I am so nervous I can't even check the AAMC site myself :oops: . I keep checking here first to see if the scores have been posted. Anyway, good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the 2000 yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is a vicotry
after not getting 1000
and finally the 2000
yeah

Helloooo everybody,

I happen to wonder here,

And I saw everybody had posted their wonderful scores,

Some are happy and some are sad,

And I was like let me go check,

I did checked, and it changed my mood completely,

And it demolished everything that I had in my mind,

For the good or the worst; it had changed,

The colors faint away form thy eyes like the autumn leaves,

The fall has come into my life, indeed.

With all of these changing color leaves,

The roughness and the dryness came even with it,

My life, in my every cell was gone,

I was feeling numbed and nervous,

Anxiety had dominated me,

I was standing still,

The life in me was gone,

Gone on its way, to the point where I don't know,

And everything just became so season-less,

My whole year has been wasted,

Just because I did bad on this MCAT,

And what in the world, there is no sympathy,

But the world does not end,

If I / we did not do so well,

I hate myself and I hate everyone else,

For doing so bad on this stupid MCAT,

This did not help whatsoever at all,

I ended up with 20N, the worst score I would ever get!!

I just think all of this is nothing but non-sense,

I repeat to take my 'thank you note' back,

You all don't deserve to have that thank you note, do you all?

Well, I have made some friends,

Who cares if I did not do well on this one MCAT,

I will plan to take it again,

don't you all worry,

Continue talking your all weird rambling people,

I am so destined to become a doctor one day,

And I will retake it if I have some time to re-take it,

I have to plan my future and see,

Once the nerd,

Once a writer,

But the always,

R

IS So Sad

:( :( :(

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down.

Try to sleep, R, and keep your eye on the ball with classes. Virtual hug.
your friend,
Caboose.

Members don't see this ad :)
Caboose said:
I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down.

Try to sleep, R, and keep your eye on the ball with classes. Virtual hug.
your friend,
Caboose.
Thanks for being on the side,
My dad's birthday has been ruined...
I can't just believe so bad.

I wish my mom was not so sick for a second in my life, but I guess what has been done has been done and there is nothing i can do about it.

Ancedotely, I know someone with a 34Q who didn't get into med school, and had good interview skills.

Refocus. Hit it again. Someone in my school tried several times to get in. Shes just as smart as everyone else. Just needed to refocus.

-fever5, anonymous med I student at a good school :)

JustR said:
I am the best person everand am going to live life until, like, I die and stuff.

I always think of the option of being hit by a Mac truck tomorrow. In Japan, everything tends to be smaller, so this would be even more painful. You have a certain amount of time on the planet. Come, become a secret agent and plot to take over the world with me!
There is much to do R, and Daddies are very important. It would mean a lot to him if, even in the midst of despair, you told him so. Then his birthday won't be ruined.
Get training on the world take-over bit. I'm counting on you.
Alright - too much fluffy. Must go now.
Caboose. ;)

I disagree fever,
because I had higher score last time when I applied and I did not get into a medical school, How am I going to hope to get in for this year? there is no way but to study back again for the april. I am so sad.

JustR:
"Ive tried so hard and got so far and in the end it doesnt even matter"
"I had to fall to lose it all and in the end it doesnt even matter"

Caboose said:
I always think of the option of being hit by a Mac truck tomorrow. In Japan, everything tends to be smaller, so this would be even more painful. You have a certain amount of time on the planet. Come, become a secret agent and plot to take over the world with me!
There is much to do R, and Daddies are very important. It would mean a lot to him if, even in the midst of despair, you told him so. Then his birthday won't be ruined.
Get training on the world take-over bit. I'm counting on you.
Alright - too much fluffy. Must go now.
Caboose. ;)
If you are counting on me why?? why would you trust me?? what does it make you trust me? I am evil and I could be evil. I don't want an FBI and being a doctor is more important to me than ever anything. BUT, I won't say a word about you or your friend if you really want that.

MyNameIsDoctor said:
JustR:

:)

Also, R, GOOD JOB on verbal. Holy God, you know that's the hardest to improve and it's not even your native language.

Caboose.

MyNameIsDoctor said:
JustR:
there is no trust;
there is no gurantee??
I demand more..

JustR said:
I disagree fever,
because I had higher score last time when I applied and I did not get into a medical school, How am I going to hope to get in for this year? there is no way but to study back again for the april. I am so sad.

I got a 23P, I was actually bold enough to go and post it over in the official score thread... but yeah R, don't feel so down, we will be doctors eventually, whether by the Grace of God it begins this year or next year, we have to keep pushing on to manifest our dreams. I'm kinda hurt about my score, but I know a silly number and a letter do not define who I am, nor the potential of who I can be... :luck: R, I enjoyed chattin it up with you on this thread... until next time (in our lab coats right ;) )

Caboose said:
:)

Also, R, GOOD JOB on verbal. Holy God, you know that's the hardest to improve and it's not even your native language.

Caboose.
That is true... that it is not my native language but I was not doing so bad on my practice exams at TPR, so I should not be worried that much over it you know. I guess I am re-taking it no matter what.
Bare me, don't bare me...
I am honest
that's where i stand
the truth is that the truth is that I am
I think I exist.

WhatUpDoc! said:
I got a 23P, I was actually bold enough to go and post it over in the official score thread... but yeah R, don't feel so down, we will be doctors eventually, whether by the Grace of God it begins this year or next year, we have to keep pushing on to manifest our dreams. I'm kinda hurt about my score, but I know a silly number and a letter do not define who I am, nor the potential of who I can be... :luck: R, I enjoyed chattin it up with you on this thread... until next time (in our lab coats right ;) )
there are no lab coats for me,
the grade school is very expensive
and the deadline is gone for a long time ago
Now, if you would excuse me
I got somewhere to be

JustR said:
there are no lab coats for me,
the grade school is very expensive
and the deadline is gone for a long time ago
Now, if you would excuse me
I got somewhere to be
JustR,
Dont worry about anything ok....it's ok its life all of us have tough times and happy times in life...now cheer up and there is always a next time....your verbal mite just be a fluke and I know I am not a native speaker either and its not easy to do well on verbal....cheer up and hope for the best!

pparmet said:
39O. Now if I could just finally get these last three secondaries out of here

Woo hoooooooooooooooooooo OUR TIMER GENIUS, with the great internet technical skills and guru got an AWESOME KICK A$$ SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for helping with the timer. :p

gujuDoc said:
Woo hoooooooooooooooooooo OUR TIMER GENIUS, with the great internet technical skills and guru got an AWESOME KICK A$$ SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for helping with the timer. :p

I have like four posts total and someone actually remembers me. Woohoo! Glad I could help

DesiMcatAcer said:
JustR,
Dont worry about anything ok....it's ok its life all of us have tough times and happy times in life...now cheer up and there is always a next time....your verbal mite just be a fluke and I know I am not a native speaker either and its not easy to do well on verbal....cheer up and hope for the best!
there is no way when I am so upset.

NapeSpikes said:
Sorry, JustR. :(
tears are really dropping out of my eyes...
the speed is unbelievebly high
I won't cry
what an irony

WhatUpDoc! said:

i am quite down with my 25P. it is especially frustrating b/c it's not an unthinkable score, but it's not nearly what i wanted and/or needed. so now i have to take it again.

but i quite enjoyed chatting with you peeps. i'll continue to be around. and justR, you'll be fine too. we'll all make it through this somehow. :D

pparmet said:
I have like four posts total and someone actually remembers me. Woohoo! Glad I could help

Of course I remember you!!!!!!! You practically made my job of counting down easier!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gujuDoc said:
Of course I remember you!!!!!!! You practically made my job of counting down easier!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
wow!! tht was the purpose. Can someone make everything hard for you than you can imagine?? :laugh: :laugh:

why was I able to defend NapeSpikes in Getting 2000??
How did it happen does anyone know?
:( :( :(

Nikki2002 said:
Omg Omg--do You Think They Are Gonna Post The Scores At 10:00???

it wasnt a dream nikki, you really did score what you scored last night :rolleyes: :laugh: :clap:

i'm going to go ahead and officially close the countdown thread now since the countdown is over. congrats to everyone who got what they were hoping for on the mcat. for those of you that have to re-take, its ok. life sucks sometimes but re-takers do get into med school. i'm living proof. ;)

thanks for the laughs countdown thread.... closing

Status
Not open for further replies.