****Official Acceptance Thread for C/O 2015****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
USC and Midwestern IL!!!!!!! Email from SC at 9 am!

did your status change on usc status website?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Temple Via AADSAS and an E-mail!!!! Anyone else going to temple? I'm from FL.

OFFER FROM University of Washington!!! yeeehawww :D:D:D

Congratz :) Did you get a call or your status change on aadsas??

I haven't received a call but my status changed to "offer made" for UW. I just want to make sure that mean I'm in before I start getting too excited!!

AHHH just got into Midwestern Az as welll!!!!!!!

I haven't received a call but my status changed to "offer made" for UW. I just want to make sure that mean I'm in before I start getting too excited!!

I pretty sure that means you're in!! Expect a call from Kathy soon :D.
Wish I'd get some update. :oops:
When did your status change?

Email from USC...accepted
My mind=blown
I honestly did not think I was gonna make it this cycle:)

My brother got into UMKC!!!! I'm so proud of him! :biglove: :highfive: :biglove:

I got into Temple!! my only possiblilty for today !! and my #1 choice!!:laugh::thumbup::D:hardy::highfive::soexcited::clap::horns::biglove::rofl:

yep, Washington came up on AADSAS about 9:30ish. Incredibly relieved. Good luck to you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted into Loma Linda at 9:29 MST

Louisville Offer Made :p
Had a "good" night sleep, woke up went to class and found out I am gonna be a Cardinal w00t!

You're in....CONGRATS! Maybe I'll see you next year!

Has anyone from out of state heard from UIC yet? I'm kinda freaking out here....

I pretty sure that means you're in!! Expect a call from Kathy soon :D.
Wish I'd get some update. :oops:
When did your status change?

Thank you! It changed sometimes between 4:30 and 8:05 AM. Good luck!

Just got an email offering admission to Maryland. My aadsas still says invited for interview so there's still hope for those that didn't get blanked!!!

Just got an email offering admission to Maryland. My aadsas still says invited for interview so there's still hope for those that didn't get blanked!!!

I AM DYING TO GET THAT EMAIL.........:scared::scared:........im still "invited for interview":scared::scared:

I received phone calls from Colorado, Iowa, and Ohio State this morning. All three are acceptances.

Best of luck to everyone!

Accepted at Midwestern-Arizona. Phone call at 9:45 MST!!

Phone call at 9am from University of Michigan! 3rd cycle applying. First acceptance. Keep the faith, people.

EDIT: Just checked aadsas and saw there was a 12/1/10 update from USC. Unfortunately all it says is "Received/Application Complete". Such a tease.

Just got accepted into Colorado and Creighton!

PAT 25
AA 18

Got a text from my parents. Accepted from MWN-IL phone call this morning!!:D

ACCEPTED TO COLORADO!! AHHHHH.
Im going to Disneyworld!!
little%20mickey%20mouse.gif

On a more serious note, I received the call at 11:10 MST!1

Accepted to Marquette via phone call yesterday around 3 PM Mountain time, also Wait listed at Ohio State via email and AADSAS. Anyone know if Creighton has given all the RDEP spots yet?

I just got accepted into UOP, USC, Midwestern AZ, and UNLV

Last edited:
Got the call from UDM about an hour ago! This is so amazing! I don't even know what to do right now. All i can say is that i am very grateful and blessed. This wasn't my first try so for those of you still hanging on, keep at it. Just keep at it and good luck.

I definitely think so, can't beat the school or the weather.