****Official Acceptance Thread for C/O 2015****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an offer from umdnj !!!! Updated on aadsas

Members don't see this ad.

Yea i'm still waiting on UIC. I hope they tell us today!! But it's good to have an acceptance!

Yea i'm still waiting on UIC. I hope they tell us today!! But it's good to have an acceptance!

im accepted at midwestern IL. still waiting for UIC...havent seen anyone reply with a UIC call yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got into Temple via AADSAS!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Accepted:
Temple
University of Maryland
University of Louisville

Just got an offer made from UMDNJ........HELLLLLL YESSSSSSSSSS I feel like am DREAMING!!!! omg omg omg
---fyi --International Student..
Undergrad: Youngstown State: Ohio
Grad: NYU

UMKC. They called me this morning, 8:20am. I am going to have a party tonight. !!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I got into my top two choices: UMN and UF!

I am so happy and blessed! :soexcited::biglove:

I can hardly contain myself!

Just got a call from uic! Im innn!

Accepted at uic and midwestern il :)

for those of you waiting on Colorado, are you in-state? Just wondering if they're going to be notifying any OOS today... I've got the biggest knot in my stomach this morning!! This wait is torture

In State.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Got a call from Dr. Killip at 8:57 am central time. I'm floating on air.

UMDNJ and BU! Still waiting for NYU's snail mail and Stonybrook (i hear they call?)

Ok, What does it mean "Offer Made"!!!!? are they going to call?

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just check my AADSAS and saw that Creighton's status was changed from review/complete--> "OFFER MADE" BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!!! So, I checked my email and read that I was accepted!. It was sent by Dr.Norton at 1:25am Mountain Time

WHOA!WHOA! WHOA!!!!

UMKC acceptance as well!!!! I freakin love this day! Got a call from Richie Bigham at 8:05am mountain time. He woke me up from my beauty sleep but I was okay with that because told me that I in!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!

I figure this would be a good first post. Accepted at UNLV!! Call them now

"Offer made" = expect snail mail. UMDNJ C/O 2015!!!!! after 2 failed attempts, finally!!!!

anyone not have a 'view status' button on the michigan wolverine access as yet???

IN AT MIDWESTERN (AZ)!!!!

I'm doing the happy dance. :laugh:

:highfive::soexcited::clap::woot::claps::lock::biglove::boom:

Just got a call from Dr. Poll at MWU-AZ @ 8:50 MST! SO EXCITED!

just called UNLV as well!!!!!!!! got the spot!

congrats!!!!!

for those who had blanks for western and ASDOH CONGRATS AS WELL!!!!!

Has anyone that got a call from MWU-AZ had a change on their mwu portal yet?

"Offer Made" at Tufts, Temple and BU. Also got the email from BU around midnight. :soexcited:

Just received a phone call from Karin La Rose-Neil at Detroit Mercy Congratulating me on my acceptance!! I seriously can't believe this. 5 acceptances = one hell of a decision to make. Feeling so blessed :)

MWU- AZ Acceptance. Am I dreaming? Someone wake me up!!

MWU- AZ Acceptance. Am I dreaming? Someone wake me up!!

or as bone thugz would sayyyy... wake up wake up wake up.. its the 1st of the mooonthhh >;)

CONGRATSSSSSS TO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I got into my top two choices: UMN and UF!

I am so happy and blessed! :soexcited::biglove:

I can hardly contain myself!

Congratulations! Just got the call from Colorado...so now I have my top 3... UMN, Colorado and Creighton!!!!!!!!!:D

I'M GOING TO UIC!!!!!!!

Got a call about 10 minutes ago. Good luck to everyone!

:laugh: My Western U blank turned into OFFER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VEGAS!!!!!! :love:

I just called in and they just ask for your name....I really hope there isn't another person with my name...

Got into UCONN today with an e-mail at 9:30 from Thibodeau! So excited!

Has anyone heard anything from UNC or MUSC yet?

Just got into udm!!! Sooo excitedddd!!!!

USC and Midwestern IL!!!!!!! Email from SC at 9 am!

OFFER FROM University of Washington!!! yeeehawww :D:D:D