Official 2020 COMLEX Level 2 CE Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Tried finding the 2020 thread and saw there wasn’t one so decided to start one up. Share your experiences, especially with the new changes and format on the exam that started last month!

Members don't see this ad.

I’ll start it:
Comquest for all comats 3rd year averaged around a 106 on all of them
Uworld first pass (60% through first pass when I took level 2): 66%
Used comquest for OMM and Ethics questions only
Comsae: 640
Comquest comsae: 670
Level 2: 640-660

Reactions: 1 user
Just completed Step 2. So prep for Level 2 starts today haha.

My test is Sept 12. So i've got approximately 3 days to prep.

All COMATs averaged b/w 100-105 on most.
UW First Pass - 64%.
Completed COMQUEST + COMBANK during rotations. Did pretty bad because i used this bank to learn and prepare for shelf exams.
This week planning on just finishing TurnuptoLaw Anki deck. Stay on top of reviews of my Anking deck, and complete OME OMM portion.

Don't really think i'll do anymore questions and just try to stay fresh for my exam saturday.

Just an updated for future readers.

Level 2 was huge on ethics. Would highly Suggest Dirty Medicine series for ethics. Helped a ton. There was some random videos that weren't too complicated.

Overall, it felt like a marathon. Questions were alot simpler than Step 2. More buzzwords. The hardest part was the ethics. Which I felt like Dirty Medicine covers a good amount. TurnUpToLaw was very high yield as well.

Can't emphasize it enough know the ethics stuff for this test!

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m well past this, but I got a 640 and am super happy with that score. I wish I understood stats better cause mine had a ton and I suuuuuck at math. I did the OMM comat qbank as my OMM review and it was PERFECT. You don’t want to get bogged down with that crap, but knowing what you need to know can really bump that score and give you some Qs to blast so you have time for the 10 paragraph Qs that distill down a simple endocrine concept.

biostats/ethics/comquest OMM Comat pack. That’s my suggestion!

Reactions: 1 users
posted something before in the CK thread but for the sake of ease after the start of this thread-
the form I had for CE was not bad (took it last month) but I've heard many people say theirs sucked. I was expecting weird COMLEX style questions so what I had on my test was not unexpected. I got >675- prepped with mainly UWorld + tzanki + some Combank sprinkled in because it was required by my school. Only practice test was Comsae 103b: 623 a few weeks out. Crammed some last minute OME OMM and sympathetics before the test

Reactions: 1 users
625. Dropped about 30 points from level 1. Ranked omm and kinda mediocre on other sections. I was depressed and just dead after step 2 so I’m cool with it lol

Reactions: 2 users
~690. Was hoping for 700+ but am really happy after walking out thinking I had just rolled a 500 at best.

Practice tests:

COMSAE 1: 650
COMSAE 2: 710
Combank full length: 715

I think the practice tests were more predictive this time around.

Reactions: 2 users
~570. Took Level 2 about 4 days after step 2 and was pretty burnt out. Honestly was just hoping for passing at that point.

Did not take any practice tests b/w Step 2 and Level 2.

Just reviewed OME OMM portion , TurnUp2Law Deck on anki and dirty ethics youtube series.

Felt more than enough to do average on the test.