Official 2017 COMLEX Level 1 Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roxas

Giggity!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright friends, let's do this.

I'm planning on sitting sometime in late June (COMLEX only). FA 2017 is on the way, starting UWorld in January and Combank around April.

Feel free to share and help keep each other accountable until we slay the beast.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
What is the general consensus about getting your exam rescored? Is it worth it?

From what I have read on SDN, it doesn't seem worth it. It's just another way for the vultures to take your money.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys i passed! My score is not even close to where i wanted it to be and I'm wondering if i should take usmle in third year...thoughts?

What residency are you planning on applying for? The answer to that question plays a large part in whether you need a USMLE step 1 score or not.

Reactions: 1 user
internal medicine. 445.

Everything that could go wrong in life went wrong during this time

If you are planning on entering the ACGME match, I would highly suggest taking step 1. If you are planning on entering the AOA match for IM, you will be just fine with COMLEX, and I'd just focus on improving your COMLEX score on level 2.

Reactions: 1 user
If you are planning on entering the ACGME match, I would highly suggest taking step 1. If you are planning on entering the AOA match for IM, you will be just fine with COMLEX, and I'd just focus on improving your COMLEX score on level 2.
How likely do you think I am to get an away rotation? I just looked at my score evaluation, i have high performance on EVERYTHING except biochem and behavioral science. WTF that dragged me down to a 445

Hey everyone. I am taking COMLEX in just a few days and want to know where I stand. I'm carrying an 84% average on COMQUEST random timed blocks.

Can anyone who took COMLEX last year and used COMQUEST give me an idea of what your average was VS your COMLEX score? I cant find any correlation charts, but I'd love any anecdotal evidence I can get.

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has an OMGOMT account and would be willing to sell it to me? Thank you!!!

Alright friends, let's do this.

I'm planning on sitting sometime in late June (COMLEX only). FA 2017 is on the way, starting UWorld in January and Combank around April.

Feel free to share and help keep each other accountable until we slay the beast.
COMLEX is a garbage exam and should be eliminated entirely. This is coming from someone who supports the osteopathic mind set and who loves OMM. The exam is very poorly written and many of the questions are irrelevant to actually practicing medicine. It is a shame the this exam has so much impact on residency placement as it has ZERO prediction of year ability to be a competent physician.