Official 2016-2017: Oh no, I don't have a single Interview Invite thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 more from Hofstra because I believed
Baratheon got an II!? Oh good I can finally worry about my own cycle and not obsess over his

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I need to replace checking my email with checking this thread...it's happier here.

Reactions: 8 users
accurate photo of me
CjvZOzGVEAEbpVZ.jpg

I don't even want an II

53808d4660ef99b3312e7ff68489a14d8087d2572358a788b645e33d34dc0b3b.jpg

Reactions: 15 users
Wooo!! A nice rejection on this wonderful Meme Monday...

I'm throwing this meme on the pyre for my fellow SDNers on this Meme Monday.
Twitter-When-you-are-stressed-tf-out-d93a39.png

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
nothing but love for you guys. i know this is a grueling process but i know u all got the capacity to make it. stay strong cause there's a light at the end of this tunnel

don't worry guys. even if today was another uneventful day, we still have our self-worth (and our memes).

1ellh3.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
Thanks everyone! Yeah, looking back on it I think my issue was not enough practice exams. I also found the psychology and sociology section had a lot of stuff I had never seen before in terms of content and I took psych 101 and soci 101 classes, in addition to reading the Exam Krackers book.

I would highly recommend the Princeton Review Psych/Soc book. Literally covered everything I saw on the MCAT.

So this week doesn't seem promising for IIs because of thanksgiving. Here's to hoping next week we get some II love!

Reactions: 3 users
you were already accepted tho right
I have a top choice I'm really hopeful for. It's the school that would work best with my current situation. 2 schools that I'm really hoping for some love from and I would pick them over any other in a heart beat.

Bankruptcy declared

a1b38de81523121ed2e1115674efbed8.jpg

Reactions: 11 users
I'm really hoping tomorrow is the day...

The only good thing I have to look forward to besides an II, is the fact that Final Fantasy XV comes out in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
Hey IIs--wanna give me a Thanksgiving miracle?

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone know if any school has ever sent out II's the day before Thanksgiving?

Reactions: 1 user

I highly doubt it...

Consistency and transparency are the last two things one can expect from the admissions process.

Reactions: 6 users
GUYS. Don't lose hope, I was also not expecting anything today given the holiday, BUT I just got an II!!!

Reactions: 18 users
GUYS. Don't lose hope, I was also not expecting anything today given the holiday, BUT I just got an II!!!

It appears that the answer is "yes". This does not surprise me as the people who work in the office want to get stuff done before the stuffing is done.
Happy Thanksgiving, all y'all.

Reactions: 15 users
aaand one more rejection to kick off the thanksgiving festivities! argh

Reactions: 1 users
When a rejection comes along...
IMG_9496.JPG

I'm beginning to wonder how a camel may go through the eye of a needle.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

I really wanted to be able to call home tomorrow and tell my mother that I received my first II so she would know I actually had a chance of being a doctor someday...
But hey, maybe I'll be able to give her good news for Christmas.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

If it makes you feel any better I really like your hamster pic. So cute!
right? he's like, Hey man, you can do it. two thumbs up for you.

Also, if you glance at it quickly, it looks like hes flipping you off. So that's fun too.

Reactions: 12 users
Interesting when family goes from saying "you have to get in!" - "you're so qualified!" a month or two ago to not mentioning it at all.

I'm thinking the adcom's overslept... Doorbuster deals on II should start anytime now...:rolleyes:

Reactions: 9 users
I think this is the best thread on this website, thank each and every one of you and your memes

Reactions: 10 users
hey i know thanksgiving has passed, but theres still hope for II . best of luck to all of you, I'm sure we'll laugh about these days when were doctors :love::luck::love::luck::love::luck::love::luck::love::luck::love::luck::love::luck:

Reactions: 1 users
When you're recently complete at a handful of DO schools but Meme Monday is so far away.

8db7b0daa841e85849db55fc1a83bb0e4ce5cc91b66df11e8584093b3c9ec284.jpg

Ladies and gents, there is always podiatry school.

Status
Not open for further replies.