Official 2013-2014 Nephrology fellowship application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi I am new to this forum

Members don't see this ad.

Interviews from Upenn, OHSU, University of Miami, Maine Medical Center, Vanderbilt, MU South Carolina, Beth Israel Deaconess, Albert Einstein/Montefiore, Duke, John Hopkins, Mount Sinai Medical Center New York :) :)
You got many amazing calls! How many programs you applied?

Good Morning!

One invite from ohio state

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
great to see everyone doing good and to see this forum growing :)

got calls from Mount Sinai and Thomas Jefferson yesterday !

How are you guys managing to go for all the interviews along with the residency duties ??
In my program I need to find coverage whenever I go away for interview and its getting harder to schedule the interviews !!

Hey guys. New to site. I have not had many interviews yet. Anyone else in the same situation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, Im new to this forum. I applied kinda late. I ve got only 3 IVs so far from george town, maine and tulane uni. I am hoping that it will get better with time. I am an FMG, from a uni prog, few posters and 1 ongoing research.

great to see everyone doing good and to see this forum growing :)

got calls from Mount Sinai and Thomas Jefferson yesterday !

How are you guys managing to go for all the interviews along with the residency duties ??
In my program I need to find coverage whenever I go away for interview and its getting harder to schedule the interviews !!

Congratulations! Thankfully I am a chief resident so it is easier for me. The current residents have a really hard time as they also have to find coverage.

I heard from U of Chicago and Yale today. Yay :thumbup:

Got invitation from Georgetown University Hospital and University of Virginia today :).

Hello Everybody!
I'm new to the forum, wish you all the best...
I haven't heard anything from any program in the last week, Anyone in the same boat?
Thanks

Any thoughts on Beth Israel vs. MGH/Brigham nephrology. They offer different tracks with MGH/Brigham being a more academic 4 year track with three years of research vs. more flexible tracks and clinical option at Beth Israel. How does the quality of training compare? Thanks.

Got from- Loma Linda, UPMC, U Cincinnati, Case Western, Winthrop

University of Nebraska today.
So far, Beystate/Tufts, Yale, Georgetown, Cleveland clinic, University of Florida, Maine, Henry Ford

Congratulations everybody! I hope we run into each other on the interview trail. I am just sitting here waiting for all my southern California programs :whistle:

It's getting hard to schedule all the interviews....

Wash U, Cleveland Clinic, Baylor, UT- Houston, U of Miami

Any news from Southern California Programs and Brigham/MGH

I am waiting to hear from Southern California Programs too

Got U of Chicago, U of MI

@nephron2014

I see you have 15+ interviews.. how many places are you planning to attend?

Got Upenn on Friday. They only give one date for interview!

Got IV from Loma Linda and Kaiser

yet to hear from UCLA and USC

anyone interviewing for combined nephrology - CCM fellowship?

Last edited: