Official 08/05/2011 MCAT Club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nirs90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone..who is taking MCAT on 5th Aug,2011. How u all preparing???

Members don't see this ad.

come here again!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm excited to get my score. That being said, I don't think I did spectacular. I would be pretty surprised if I got below a 30 though.

I'm excited to get my score. That being said, I don't think I did spectacular. I would be pretty surprised if I got below a 30 though.

I'm about the same... my heart is starting to race again when I think about the test o_O

I'm about the same... my heart is starting to race again when I think about the test o_O

I felt somewhat confident after the exam -- and by confident I mean 31 or 32, maybe. Now, however, I wouldn't be surprised if I got a 22 or 23; this may be due to constant over-analyzing the situation. Actually, I feel more calm (but not happy) with the realization that I might not have done well. Does this make any sense? Idk, i guess I've prepared myself for the worse :/

I felt somewhat confident after the exam -- and by confident I mean 31 or 32, maybe. Now, however, I wouldn't be surprised if I got a 22 or 23; this may be due to constant over-analyzing the situation. Actually, I feel more calm (but not happy) with the realization that I might not have done well. Does this make any sense? Idk, i guess I've prepared myself for the worse :/

it only makes sense when you're a premed waiting for your MCAT score... so to me it makes perfect sense, lol.

Are they likely to release the scores earlier in the morning, or later by the evening (on 9/7?)

if one more person asks me if i got it yet i think im going to snap... damn this wait, it hasnt been so bad until now...

Members don't see this ad :)
The wait is driving me crazy too! Four more days... I can wait it out. I think I did alright, maybe around my practice average... but I've prepared for the worst. My locker number on test day was 36, so hopefully that was a sign!

The wait is driving me crazy too! Four more days... I can wait it out. I think I did alright, maybe around my practice average... but I've prepared for the worst. My locker number on test day was 36, so hopefully that was a sign!

Mine was 3... ****!

I'm going to get 45+ :D

lmfaooo now that you mentioned it I had a weird ass dream yesterday. I guess I took a AAMC practice that i somehow 'missed,' to take my mind of the real test. I ended it feeling ****ty, just like the real MCAT, and got 45T (Yes somehow my writing was scored) and basically spent the rest of the dream in euphoria at the fact that my practice score must reflect what I really got. As always as I got closer to waking up, I was downtrodden to realize I had to be dreaming...

lmfaooo now that you mentioned it I had a weird ass dream yesterday. I guess I took a AAMC practice that i somehow 'missed,' to take my mind of the real test. I ended it feeling ****ty, just like the real MCAT, and got 45T (Yes somehow my writing was scored) and basically spent the rest of the dream in euphoria at the fact that my practice score must reflect what I really got. As always as I got closer to waking up, I was downtrodden to realize I had to be dreaming...

Once I had a dream that I was taking the MCAT and it was all written in gibberish... Oh wait, was that a dream? hmm...

Once I had a dream that I was taking the MCAT and it was all written in gibberish... Oh wait, was that a dream? hmm...
Must not be, otherwise I shouldn't have seen it, either. :laugh:
My locker number was 29... WTF?

Must not be, otherwise I shouldn't have seen it, either. :laugh:
My locker number was 29... WTF?

lol we're all relatively smart people and the MCAT has reduced us to guessing our scores based on our locker numbers... what a crazy exam.

Hey guys. I'm in for 8/5. Thought I was gonna do 7/28, but it was filled when I tried to sign up. How's everyone doing?

I'm retaking this beast after a solid score last August. This time I'm going for 36+. At this point, I'm doing straight TBR passages, FLs (10 total... AAMC 7-11, TBR 1-3 and EK 1H), and memorization.

@OnTheMoon -- If you have TBR, I would just work on doing their passages, and skip the content. That way, you'll be getting some good content review, while also working on your test-taking skills. Test-taking ability is just as important, if not more important, than background knowledge.

lol we're all relatively smart people and the MCAT has reduced us to guessing our scores based on our locker numbers... what a crazy exam.

LMAO my locker number was 9 in yesterday exam...that means I will get a 9 overall? lmaoo I wish it would be for verbal then I would be glad.

gosh, I get so nervous whenever I come across people on here who unexpectedly score 5+ points under their practice averages. Just praying and praying that doesn't happen to me!

guys I can't believe we get our scores the day after TOMORROW. lol isn't it crazy? I'm excited and so scared at the same time. Happy 1 month anniversary everyone!!

guys I can't believe we get our scores the day after TOMORROW. lol isn't it crazy? I'm excited and so scared at the same time. Happy 1 month anniversary everyone!!

Happy? Lets wait til wenesday to see if this is gonna be like a wedding or a funeral o_O lol.

Less than 48 hours to go! If I do really well, I'll go out for a few drinks to celebrate... And if I don't do really well, I'll still go out for a few drinks, hahaha.

Well my birthday is tomorrow. The plan is to go out for a few drinks and then wake up from my hangover at 3pm Wednesday when they come out lol. Does anyone know what time zone that 3pm is supposed to be?

It's 3:05 Eastern time I believe. I'm excited to finally get my score back but not excited at the possibility of having to retake.. hopefully I have a bit of good luck on my side :xf:

ugh im gonna be getting my score back just as human physio starts... so my friends will literally know what i got as a get it, unless i want to wait and check later by myself...

Yeah i'll be at work in the emergency department, I don't want to have to look there but I want to know my score NOW haha.

So, AAMC said our scores will be released within 30-35 days; Sept 7 is 33 days. So, technically, we could get our scores today, too. Although this is highly unlikely (I mean, after all, yesterday was a holiday), I still might check. Anyways, tomorrow is probably the day! :eek:

So, AAMC said our scores will be released within 30-35 days; Sept 7 is 33 days. So, technically, we could get our scores today, too. Although this is highly unlikely (I mean, after all, yesterday was a holiday), I still might check. Anyways, tomorrow is probably the day! :eek:

I'm not even gonna login to THx until people in this thread say scores are up lol

Yeah same here... I don't want to check until I know they are up. I want to know so badly how I did... but at the same time I'm so scared of being disappointed and having to retake. I'm just hoping for the best while expecting the worst I guess. About 25 hours to go!!! Good luck tomorrow everyone!

I just got back from an 18mi run (training for the Chicago Marathon)
and all I could think about was how poorly I probably did on this test :(

Yeah I keep thinking about how bad I did on this test too. I have jury duty tomorrow so I won't be able to check my test scores until it is over.

I'm getting really sick of hearing 'you'll do fine' i told like three people the exact date im getting my score back and everyone knows... gossip memes are powerful things.