OCPM Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ATTN all ocpmers. Any of ya'll get accepted at Temple and decided to go to OCPM? If yes, would you share why? I was accepted last week at OCPM and have my last interview at Temple this Friday. I'm just wondering why everyone chose the school they did. I've been impressed with all the schools I've been to so far.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there fellow OCPMers! I'm really excited to get started. Just wondering if there is anything fun to do in cleveland that a bunch of us can plan out the days before july 30th.

I am taking my MCAT june 18th and wont know if my conditional acceptance will be an official acceptance until late July. I would like to know if anyone here has space in their apartment for me to rent if they i am planning to move there at the last minute. Even if anyone have a tight place, i would only be there for a few months until i find a permenant place. Please let me know if you guys have any offers. Thank you.