OCHEM Advice...PLEASE!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

Rook

Hey All,
I've just begun studying the Ochem portion for the DAT using the Kaplan Book, and Man is this book confusing! Can anyone recommend a better book? I have the Exam Krackers OChem, which is very well oraganized and clear, but I feel it doesnt really match the DAT. Studying tips? Recommended Books? Anything would be helpful! Thanks!!!
Rook

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking Ochem right now, and one of the supplement books were called "O-chem as a second language". I haven't used it but my friend who uses it says it explains alot and is pretty clear. Otherwise the textbook or schuams

Rook said:
Hey All,
I've just begun studying the Ochem portion for the DAT using the Kaplan Book, and Man is this book confusing! Can anyone recommend a better book? I have the Exam Krackers OChem, which is very well oraganized and clear, but I feel it doesnt really match the DAT. Studying tips? Recommended Books? Anything would be helpful! Thanks!!!
Rook

See if you can get hold of the Kaplan Flash Cards. They are a real help. I recommend a book called Pushing Electrons, its good practice.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0030206936/104-0855618-0297569?v=glance&n=283155

Members don't see this ad :)