Obama vs. McCain Round II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It is you who asked someone who disagrees with you if he can read. Therefore, it is only fair that I point out the irony in your statement. I am not questioning your ability to write. Don't be so defensive.

Members don't see this ad.

It is you who asked someone who disagrees with you if he can read. Therefore, it is only fair that I point out the irony in your statement. Don't be so defensive.

In that case, reading and writing are two different things. Like I was saying, it's ironic you pointing out me as making a spelling error, you made one as well, if not more in prior posts. That is definitely ironic.

Members don't see this ad :)

LOL. I can honestly admit this has bean one of the most interesting threads I have ever seen.

I left a spelling error just for you BMBiology. Can you "read" the word I "wrote"/typed incorrectly?

LOL. I can honestly admit this has bean one of the most interesting threads I have ever seen.

I left a spelling error just for you BMBiology. Can you "read" the word I "wrote"/typed incorrectly?

You are being too nice to me. You leave mistakes everywhere but I don't have time to edit all of your sentences.

In that case, reading and writing are two different things. Like I was saying, it's ironic you pointing out me as making a spelling error, you made one as well, if not more in prior posts. That is definitely ironic.

Terrell Owens would be proud! Get'cha popcorn ready.

Congrats PharmD321, you are not the center of the bashing for right now. :D

As long as I'm not being called ignorant, it's all good. In a very strange way, the guy is starting to grow on me :laugh:

You are being too nice to me. You leave mistakes everywhere but I don't have time to fix your sentences.

HUH?

Originally Posted by PrepharmKID

Not really any mistake in there. Though I probably could have adjusted a word or two to make it sound better. Are you high right now?

Not really any mistake in there. Though I probably could have adjusted a word or two to make it sound better. Are you high right now?

I hate to be mean but since you asked, here's a hint:

I read the books and had to decide, didn't I? A couple days ago, someone said that I am impossible to debate if I have 2 views, so I had to pick one. Obviously, I like and respect Dr. Ron Paul. He used to be a physician and I admire his book. It is a great piece of work! I believe that he would have made our country stronger and ended the war in Iraq responsibly.

Obama didn't really say how he is going to end the war in Iraq, did he?

Also, have you notice, Ron Paul's A Revolution is a manifesto so it means that he will take action immediately on his ideas and Barack Obama's Audacity of Hope said that it was only Barack's ideas and it could change?

I hate to be mean but since you asked, here's a hint:

Wow, you found a few words that work fine as they are, but sound better in a different order. you want a prize? what about your post where you said "end" instead of "ends"? Who really cares, you make mistakes and so do I. i see many grammatical errors looking through your posts. How about you chill and give it a rest.

:corny::corny::corny::corny::corny:
:corny::corny::corny::corny::corny:

Got the maximum number of pictures inserted for this one.

Members don't see this ad :)

Ah, no one was bashing him. PharmD321 was a hardcore debater. I will admit he always presented a lot of information in his responses. Glad you have "seen the light" about Obama though.

Ah, no one was bashing him. PharmD321 was a hardcore debater. I will admit he always presented a lot of information in his responses. Glad you have "seen the light" about Obama though.

Eh, at the end we were tending to bash him alittle. But you are right, he came with it every time. He will learn over time not to take everything he hears or read to heart.

what about your post where you said "end" instead of "ends"?

I am glad you are not editing my papers! I should have written, "which will end up", not "ends" as you have suggested. Nice try though. :smuggrin:

You don't seem to understand that many private offices will not take you unless you can pay for it. They will tell you to go to a county hospital, which end up costing the tax payers more money.

I am glad you are not editing my papers! I should have written, "which will end up". Nice try though. :smuggrin:

Nice to see you are admitting your mistakes. I know I make minor spelling mistakes in what i type, BUT you are the one that brought it up. So it's ironic when I find spelling errors in your old posts. Now be a big kid and drop it already. Got it?

I read the books and had to decide, didn't I? A couple days ago, someone said that I am impossible to debate if I have 2 views, so I had to pick one. Obviously, I like and respect Dr. Ron Paul. He used to be a physician and I admire his book. It is a great piece of work! I believe that he would have made our country stronger and ended the war in Iraq responsibly.

Obama didn't really say how he is going to end the war in Iraq, did he?

Also, have you notice, Ron Paul's A Revolution is a manifesto so it means that he will take action immediately on his ideas and Barack Obama's Audacity of Hope said that it was only Barack's ideas and it could change?

Who's picture is that on your profile?

Your screen name is PrepharmKID and you are telling me to be a big kid? Oh the irony in your posts.

PrepharmGuy was taken. You are the one that keeps going on and on and on like a child. So annoying.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Sorry, I did not mean to be mean to you. Keep up the good work.

LOL. Not sure if you are being sarcastic, as I dont care. I apologize for anything offensive I may have said though. Good job on the 5+ member thing, i've only been signed up since sometime this year.

I think the most recent discussion was loans and affordable education under Obama. That and books people wrote.

I am interested to see Obama's plan for affordable education in action... Maybe I will get my pharmacy school paid for free!

PharmD321, you donated $250 to become a lifetime member? What a badass. I had that much money once, spent it on "a" book for one of my classes.

PharmD321, you donated $250 to become a lifetime member? What a badass. I had that much money once, spent it on "a" book for one of my classes.

What are the perks of being a donor?

Who's picture is that on your profile?

I think it's Che Guevara? or however you spell it.

Ok, back to the spelling/grammatical debate...

Ah nevermind I'm wrong. Thats a black guy. I have no idea who it is.

nvm, it's Bob Marley

You got that right!:hardy:

LOL, I just wanted to help out SDN!! My books cost more than the donation money too (like I am going to have to spend almost 500 bucks in books next semester!!)...:laugh:

What are the perks of being a donor?

I notice that I have no more advertisements and there are a lot of other things (check "paid prescription" in your profile to find out benefits) but I didn't want to become a donor because of the benefits. I wanted to help the forum!!

Last edited:
You got that right!:hardy:

LOL, I just wanted to help out SDN!! My books cost more than the donation money too (like I am going to have to spend almost 500 bucks in books next semester!!)...:laugh:

I notice that I have no more advertisements and there are a lot of other things (check "paid prescription" in your profile to find out benefits) but I didn't want to become a donor because of the benefits. I just wanted to help the forum!!

haha. Yeah. I wonder what SDN uses the donations for specifically. Just server maybe? I know they give away prizes too. I respect that you would give that much money. Maybe I will once I get accepted.

haha. Yeah. I wonder what SDN uses the donations for specifically. Just server maybe? I know they give away prizes too. I respect that you would give that much money. Maybe I will once I get accepted.

Yes, I agree that they would probably use it for the server's fee. Thank you for your respect though!! I always feel much better when I give money away even during the 'tough times.' My mother always told me this (she strongly supports donating too), "money comes and goes."

Yes, I agree that they would probably use it for the server's fee. Thank you for your respect though!! I always feel much better when I give money away even during the 'tough times.' My mother always told me this (she strongly supports donating too), "money comes and goes."

Lol Yeah! I remember when I was like 5 and I was with my dad going to ACE hardware store. THere was a bum out front asking for money for food. My dad offered to take him to Denny's around the corner and buy him whatever he wanted when we were done at ACE. The guy looked at the ground, grumbled something and said ah no thanks, I just wanted the money. haha

Lol Yeah! I remember when I was like 5 and I was with my dad going to ACE hardware store. THere was a bum out front asking for money for food. My dad offered to take him to Denny's around the corner and buy him whatever he wanted when we were done at ACE. The guy looked at the ground, grumbled something and said ah no thanks, I just wanted the money. haha

LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, your dad is right. Always give the poor food lol (if you are on the streets). If you give the poor on the streets money, the poor will most likely buy kits to grow some shrooms and sell.

LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, your dad is right. Always give the poor food lol (if you are on the streets). If you give the poor on the streets money, the poor will most likely buy kits to grow some shrooms and sell.

The "poor" that turns down food are also usually the ones that aren't really poor, they are usually just lazy and need money for beer...if you are really poor, you will take the food!

oh let me tell you guys something really GROSS. I was outside of Hooters of Manhattan eating chicken wings...(I always sit outside when the weather is nice) And a homeless person LOOKED at me the entire time I was eating...I ordered 10 wings but had 4 left and couldn't finish it...so I offered it to him...and he took it right away...but guess what???? I SAW HIM CHEWING ON THE BONES THAT I LEFTED BEHIND!!!
I thought he was only going to eat the 4 that I haven't touched...so gross!!!:barf:

oh let me tell you guys something really GROSS. I was outside of Hooters of Manhattan eating chicken wings...(I always sit outside when the weather is nice) And a homeless person LOOKED at me the entire time I was eating...I ordered 10 wings but had 4 left and couldn't finish it...so I offered it to him...and he took it right away...but guess what???? I SAW HIM CHEWING ON THE BONES THAT I LEFTED BEHIND!!!
I thought he was only going to eat the 4 that I haven't touched...so gross!!!:barf:

At least he was hanging outside Hooters right?

:laugh:

OMG...haha, that is so hilarious!

At least you fed him!