OAT studying, where to begin?! NEED ADVICE!

swyc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

I graduated undergrad in May 2014 and I'm planning on going back to school and applying for SCCO for Fall 2016. I'm starting to study for the OAT, but it's been awhile since I've seen any science material so I'm really stressing out! I feel like I'm literally going to be reviewing/reteaching everything all over again. But I have the motivation to do it, and I think I have enough time. I just don't know where to begin. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Subscribe to chads videos for 50 dollars a month. It really goes over all the content necessary for chem, ochem, physics and quant. Get the OAT destroyer in order to get a lot of practice problems. I recommend buying cracking the oat princeton review for physics because it really helps to simplify the material and it also gives you access to two full length practice tests which give you a really similar to score to what you probably score on actual OAT.

Take an initial practice exam to see where you are at and what your strengths and weaknesses are. I wasn't a huge fan of Kaplan material or Chads videos and preferred the Khan Academy , Destroyer for practice problems (mainly QR, physics, biology... Chem was overkill in it) , and Achiever for computer based practice exams. I used some of my old Biology / Gchem exams as practice too. Really just do tons of practice problems, practice active learning!

Reactions: 1 user