oat scores sent to school...

eye2eye

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question...
those of you who took your OAT's already...

How long ExaCtly did it take for the schools to get your score?

I read somewhere that it takes 3-5 weeks for the school to get your score. Is that true? Is there anyway to speed that up?

Thanks
:D

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, well since the OAT is only offered on the computer now, it usually takes 3-4 weeks for the schools to get your scores.

If you really want the school to get them sooner than that, you can do like I have done before...you can fax them your unofficial copy (the one they give you at the test center) to their admissions office. Most of the time if you get the okay ahead of time, the unofficial score will do until they recieve the official copy. Just an idea. But officially there is nothing that I know of that you can do to speed up the schools getting the official copy before 3 weeks.

drsax said:
Hi, well since the OAT is only offered on the computer now, it usually takes 3-4 weeks for the schools to get your scores.

If you really want the school to get them sooner than that, you can do like I have done before...you can fax them your unofficial copy (the one they give you at the test center) to their admissions office. Most of the time if you get the okay ahead of time, the unofficial score will do until they recieve the official copy. Just an idea. But officially there is nothing that I know of that you can do to speed up the schools getting the official copy before 3 weeks.

great suggestion!!! thanks