OAT professor

SearchSquad

Cool Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried the OAT Professor, or heard anything about it? It's www.oatprofessor.com and its pretty cheap so I'm wondering if it's reliable.

Also, what are the best study aides? I took the MCAT last April, so I have all the materials from Kaplan. Can I study the Bio/Chem/Physics sections from these MCAT books? Is the information in the OAT books simpler, easier? I'm confused.
It seems like everyone is using Kaplan, but I was not happy with them w/the MCAT.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried the OAT Professor, or heard anything about it? It's www.oatprofessor.com and its pretty cheap so I'm wondering if it's reliable.

Also, what are the best study aides? I took the MCAT last April, so I have all the materials from Kaplan. Can I study the Bio/Chem/Physics sections from these MCAT books? Is the information in the OAT books simpler, easier? I'm confused.
It seems like everyone is using Kaplan, but I was not happy with them w/the MCAT.

Thanks

Don't bother with oat professor. I purchased it and used it for a couple of days but its pretty useless. The materials they have to study on there are copied and pasted straight off websites, so some of it doesn't even make sense since they couldn't even copy it right. The questionst hey ask were kind of useful, but i found other study materials much better.

Get your hands on kaplan materials, thats your best bet.

I didn't like the Kaplan much either. I'm using the "complete preperation for the oat" and I think that it is the best study material.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey diirooz,
did you already took the OAT?If so i was going to ask you if i can buy your book and how much are you asking...pm me if you wanna sell it.
mardia

hi,
can you tell me where you purchased the complete preparation for the OAT book..please get back to me ASAP.
thanks