OAT Physics

kevanescence

Reaction score
Hello I was just wondering if interference is something to study for the physics part of the OAT. Such as double slit, singe slit interference, or diffraction grating.

Members don't see this ad.

I know the ADA provides a list of topics to study for. I used Kaplan and Chad's videos and ended up with a 350. Good Luck!

Last edited:
I took the OAT 10/15 and I did not have any questions regarding these topics (I had one that asked me about longitudinal and transverse waves) but that does not mean you will get the same exact questions. I know the ADA provides a list of topics to study for. I used Kaplan and Chad's videos and ended up with a 350. Good Luck!
Thanks for the info! and good score congrats

I took the OAT 10/15 and I did not have any questions regarding these topics (I had one that asked me about longitudinal and transverse waves) but that does not mean you will get the same exact questions. I know the ADA provides a list of topics to study for. I used Kaplan and Chad's videos and ended up with a 350. Good Luck!
how did you study for each section?

Members don't see this ad :)

How long did you study/what did you use to do practice questions?

Did you watch all of chads videos? On the ADA it says doesn't test of magnetism for example but Chad covers all of the topics.

How long did you study/what did you use to do practice questions?

Did you watch all of chads videos? On the ADA it says doesn't test of magnetism for example but Chad covers all of the topics.

I watched most of Chads videos, mainly the big topics that I knew would be on there like motion, optics, collisions. I started studying back in February, but I didn't study hardcore until June. I took my first practice test on Kaplan in August and got a 300. But I took the actual exam 10/15 and got a 370 AA. It is true that Kaplan tests are harder than the actual thing.

Reactions: 1 user