OAT next week

fred2020

Reaction score
I am taking the OAT next Monday. Does anyone have any last bit studying advise?
How does the Princeton practice test compare to the real OAT?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was also wondering how the Princeton practice test compared to the real OAT... The Kaplan practice test seemed to be much harder than the Princeton one so I'm curious as to which one the real OAT resembles the most.

I am taking the OAT next Monday. Does anyone have any last bit studying advise?
How does the Princeton practice test compare to the real OAT?
Thanks!
Brush up on any concepts that you still need some work on. Take as much practice tests as you can to be mentally prepared. Arrive to the testing center at least 30 minutes early to be situated and get comfortable. Remember to eat and bring snacks and water for your break. And most of all, stay calm and collected! You've been studying for this day so make the best of it and get the best score you can get!

I was also wondering how the Princeton practice test compared to the real OAT... The Kaplan practice test seemed to be much harder than the Princeton one so I'm curious as to which one the real OAT resembles the most.
The style of the Kaplan practice test resembled the real OAT for me. Kaplan was a little bit harder especially for the physics section. But on the real thing it felt relatively easier especially in the physics section. So I felt prepared due to the Kaplan test being a little harder.

Reactions: 1 user
The style of the Kaplan practice test resembled the real OAT for me. Kaplan was a little bit harder especially for the physics section. But on the real thing it felt relatively easier especially in the physics section. So I felt prepared due to the Kaplan test being a little harder.

Thank you! That's good to know