OAT materials help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonnnnnnnnn123

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the OAT the second week of August so I'm easing into studying. I was going to go for the $50 a month course saver course for orgo, g chem, physics and QR and then (since apparently the bio section is weak) use the Kaplan for the biology and reading comp sections and for some extra practice questions.
I'm also thinking of looking at the feralis bio notes... would it be overkill to use both Kaplan and these notes for the bio? Is one better than the other?
Alternatively, I could just use DAT bootcamp but I'd skip out on any other materials since it's really pricy.

Just wanted some opinions on the materials I'm looking into, if anyone has suggestions or warnings or anything.

ALSO I'll be in Europe for a month and I'm really worried about finding wifi for chad's videos, especially since prime time to study would be airplane/train rides... is there any way to download the videos? Not for distribution or anything, I just really need to study lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Not sure about the Bio notes question, but I was in a similar situation! I was in Europe for 3 weeks while I was trying to study for the OAT last summer. I ended up getting so frustrated trying to load chad's videos little by little the few times I could find wifi, so I ended up going through only my Kaplan book that whole time -- I couldn't find a way to download the videos.