OAT - Imperical vs SI

cansnowflake

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a Canadian student planning on writing the OAT in the fall and I just purchased the Kaplan OAT book. After having looked through it, I noticed that all measurements and units are in imperical. I was just wondering if this is what I should expect when I write the exam, even if I write it in Canada?
(this will be a big hump for me to get over in my studying, as my imperical conversions are very sub-par in comparison to most of you!)

Thanks alot!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

cansnowflake said:
Hi,
I am a Canadian student planning on writing the OAT in the fall and I just purchased the Kaplan OAT book. After having looked through it, I noticed that all measurements and units are in imperical. I was just wondering if this is what I should expect when I write the exam, even if I write it in Canada?
(this will be a big hump for me to get over in my studying, as my imperical conversions are very sub-par in comparison to most of you!)

Thanks alot!!!!

from what I remember there were some questions in feet inches etc. they were mainly in the quantitative section. (which I found to be one of the harder sections. I should have studied it more). The science sections were all in SI. I don't know if there is a difference between the Canadian and American oat But I would study dividing and multiplying by 12 just in case ;)

scalded said:
from what I remember there were some questions in feet inches etc. they were mainly in the quantitative section. (which I found to be one of the harder sections. I should have studied it more). The science sections were all in SI. I don't know if there is a difference between the Canadian and American oat But I would study dividing and multiplying by 12 just in case ;)

Thanks!!!! I will definately keep that in mind!!!