Oat Computer Screen Format

chelsahoo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've browsed through some of the topics, and I couldn't find any info on this. I'm planning to take my OATS once only, and really late too (DEC1st) for this application cycle! The test is really expensive, and I haven't had much time to study bc of my busy school schedule. Anyways, I just wanted an idea of what to expect during the exam. Does one question appear on the screen each time on the natural sciences, physics, and QR sections? On Reading comprehension, do they just show two windows adjacent from one another (window for passage+ windows for questions?). My friend also took the Princeton MCAT course, and they offer online practice tests. Do any of you if it looks similarly? Im guessing not so much so since MCAT questions are passage based.

anyways, hopefully giving myself a mental picture of this test will be able to calm some nerves ;P

Members don't see this ad.

Only 1 question appears per screen during this test. For the reading comprehension section, the screen is split horizontally so you can see the question and passage at the same time.

Hope this helps!

thank you regularguy!

deleted...
edit: i came upon one of your previous post discussing your oat experience :p