OAT booster Advice

sherrysmith

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been using OAT booster to prep for my upcoming OAT exam. For those who have used this resource and took the test, have you found this prep to be much harder than the actual test? Most of the questions are difficult and I'm wondering if the exam is going to be as difficult. I

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I would also like to buy oat booster to study for my OAT! would love to hear any reviews on it! thanks and good luck :)

hello!! I took my OAT recently and used OATBooster to prep for it. The problems and difficulty is pretty spot on. i did find QR on Booster to be much harder! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Reactions: 3 users
hello!! I took my OAT recently and used OATBooster to prep for it. The problems and difficulty is pretty spot on. i did find QR on Booster to be much harder! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
Thanks for responding! Did you use any other materials besides OAT booster for chem, orgo, and physics. There are not much material on physics, so I was wondering what you used to prep for that? Thank you!!

Thanks for responding! Did you use any other materials besides OAT booster for chem, orgo, and physics. There are not much material on physics, so I was wondering what you used to prep for that? Thank you!!

I watched Chad's videos and did his practice problems for physics! If you have the time, I highly recommend takingf Chad's free OAT exams!

Reactions: 1 user