NYU Interview call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
plz can sumbdy let me know about wat do they ask in nyu intrw n hw to prepare for it???..i hv my intrw on 24th feb ,, so plz let me know soonest..

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know how many interview NYU takes over the course of 3 months and how many gets accepted ?? ratio

Does any one know if Nyu will be sending more invites this year ??:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get acceptance letter after feb 8th iv.
Thanks pls reply

@ all
anyone recieved interview invitation last week..???

also can someone please send me the link for the interview questions asked at the nyu interview..everyone says tht its in the interview feedback section, but i somehow end up on some other ppagee when i click on tht....any help would be great! thanks!

hello compound,
when you gave interview? are your result at your house?

i am still waiting for my result. because i think we gave interview same day, can you tell me when you get result? thanks

please also tell me if you need room-mate (if we get admission for nyucd?)

ChotaChetan

Hi anyone tell me ,If they send regular mail or UPS to canada toronto for Acceptance letter.

They send UPS if you are accepted and regular mail if you are wait listed.

WHEN DO THEY CALL PEOPLE TILL? AND ARE INTERVIEWS TILL THE END OF MARCH?:poke:

WHEN DO THEY CALL PEOPLE TILL? AND ARE INTERVIEWS TILL THE END OF MARCH?:poke:

I guess NYU is done more or less with the interview calls . Probably very few might get calls. Even i am expecting one which i dont have much hope

Has anybody recently received an invitation from NYU?
Are they done with interviews for this year?
If anyone has any information,please post.
Thanks

Has anybody recently received an invitation from NYU?
Are they done with interviews for this year?
If anyone has any information,please post.
Thanks

I talked to the admission office. And I feel very bad to tell you that next week they will be done by all interviews and they are not sending any more invitations.

I talked to the admission office. And I feel very bad to tell you that next week they will be done by all interviews and they are not sending any more invitations.

When i called them the person told me that they are still sending invitations in march . So we are getting different informations

nyu is gna send iv invites only till 10th march....10th march is the last iv date..! :(

Today,when i decided to call NYU and ask my status,right at the moment when I took phone, I decided to check my email one more time (these days I do it almost every 15 min:laugh: ))))) - i got application complete email.
Well,better than nothing)))
Today,when i decided to call NYU and ask my status,right at the moment when I took phone, I decided to check my email one more time (these days I do it almost every 15 min:laugh: ))))) - i got application complete email.
Well,better than nothing)))
Hello Svetlana, How are you ? I don't know if you remember me but we were chatting in 2011 trough skype , i lost all information . I am applying to BU this year , I was wondering when they are going to send interview letter ?Under circumstances , I sent my application too late in December. Please ,pm me and Happy New Year 2015!!!!!!!!!

Hi .. When did u get an application complete mail? Was it for the advanced standing program ?