NYU Interview call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am still in doubt what to do. I called NYU and emailed them but they just keep saying we are loaded with applications , have patience. I wanted to be assured if some improvements on my cv have been updated, and I have been doing that since sometime now. Really dont know what else can I do? Is it advisable to cal them every week ? any inputs pls....

Congratulations to those accepted already !

Members don't see this ad.

Accptance

Hello guys,

I got accaptance letter from NYU today. I am so happy :banana::banana::banana:.
Thanks to all SDN members for helping me. All the very best who are waiting for accaptance & interview calls.
congratulations mvyr..hard work paid finally.....

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks everybody!!! my stats are 90/3.20/103....work exp of 2 years in india...6month observership....now a days dental assistant..

good luck who are waiting for an interview call!!!!!:)

Hi All,

I just got my acceptance letter through regular mail. Finally, God gave me a chance to celebrate...:clap::soexcited:

For those waiting, please do not loose hope! May god bless us all!

Hi everybody, got accepted to NYU but I will turn the invitation down, got accepted into the school of my choice.:highfive:

Hi everybody, got accepted to NYU but I will turn the invitation down, got accepted into the school of my choice.:highfive:

Hi, Congratulations... can you share your status please with all of us... and where did you got accepted???

Hi, Congratulations... can you share your status please with all of us... and where did you got accepted???
Got the mail today, but have been accepted to a 2 year program, nothing against NYU but 2 yars is better than 3. What do you mean by status, if you are reffering to US than I'm a citizen and lived in this country for many years and have lots of dental exp. good luck people, someone will be invited to take my seat.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the mail today, but have been accepted to a 2 year program, nothing against NYU but 2 yars is better than 3. What do you mean by status, if you are reffering to US than I'm a citizen and lived in this country for many years and have lots of dental exp. good luck people, someone will be invited to take my seat.

i think by stats, they mean GPA/ NBDE score/ toefl

hi begotted bds...we both are congratulating people for iv and acceptance from a long time..i hope we will also be congratulated some day for the same..LOL......ALL D BEST ..KEEP THE HOPES ALIVE ....

hi begotted bds...we both are congratulating people for iv and acceptance from a long time..i hope we will also be congratulated some day for the same..LOL......ALL D BEST ..KEEP THE HOPES ALIVE ....

Congrajulations to all who got accepted.
Hi Ash and begotted hope we too get calls soon.

Congrajulations to all who got accepted.
Hi Ash and begotted hope we too get calls soon.

LOL..... Ash and surry..... yeah.. we hope !!! Congrats everyone who got accepted..... its time for you guys to celebrate !!!!:luck:

hi, has anyone received any calls for iv today? kindly update...

Any female going to NYU from California for interview on 15th February??

Hello everyone, does anyone got an IV call from NYU less than 3 GPA???? please reply... thank you...

Does anyone below 85 got invited ??

I know that Georgiadoc got invited with 84, but he has good GPA and good toefl score.. I too have only scored 84... only 96 in toefl and only 3.13 GPA... it seems a sleek chance for me

@ gold
one of my frnd got accepted with 2.9 gpa and 85 part1 not ths year but 2 yrs ago....the scores have gone down ths year...my score and gpa are below 3 and 85 respectively,but still hoping for an i.v call

so this means we who have a score of 83, 84 still have a chance of interview??? I have another feeling...a good one at that.... may be the chances are best in NYU for ppl like us. I mean the ppl with good scores are already enrolled(hopefully) in 2 year programs..leaving expensive 3 yr programs for us, if not there are ppl with good scores who are really passionate abt NYU.. just a thought...no hard feelings guys!!!

yor are right begotted BDS . there may be a chance .Let us hope and pray.

Does anyone know how many seats are taken or left at NYU?
Might give us a ray of hope.

I know two or three people who got accepted but will not be attending as they got accepted elsewhere.Keep your hopes high, friends.

Hi everyone.Congrats to all those who r accepted and best of luck to all who r waitlisted.
One query.Do Nyu conduct personal interview over phn if someone dnt hv us visa

I had an interview call from NYu but decided against atending it.. so one spot fmust have freed up. All the best everyone!

Hi everyone.Congrats to all those who r accepted and best of luck to all who r waitlisted.
One query.Do Nyu conduct personal interview over phn if someone dnt hv us visa

I guess to be considered for acceptance you have to appear for a personal interview. Thats how things work

@bombay bds
can u please share ur stats, and when did u recieve interiew invite..
thanks

thanl god .finally i got an interview call.some body please tell me if nyu will ask to show all the certificates and experience letters while interview.....

@ porusporus
when did u recieve the call ??
ur stats please..

@bombay bds
can u please share ur stats, and when did u recieve interiew invite..
thanks

I recieved the IV invitte on 25th Jan..
Im at 86/117/3.6/research/2yrs work ex in home country/some US DA ex.
hope this helps.

thanl god .finally i got an interview call.some body please tell me if nyu will ask to show all the certificates and experience letters while interview.....
no they dont if u dint submit ur photo with ur application just one thats it, they dint ask anything

hi guys,

for all those who are waiting..try calling up nyu and ask them regarding your applications..this is what happened with me..I had submitted my application in july 2010..since then i never got any mail from NYU...i finally called them up in last week of jan..and they realised that i was a reapplicant and that they had not pulled out my documents from last years application...well 2 mins after the phone call i got the application complete mail..and 2 mins later an interview invite...i interviewed on 1st feb and finally got my acceptance today :soexcited::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
Hey all those waiting for IV, is it true that NYU is going to send calls only till 03/09? I read it on some other forum!

Hey all those waiting for IV, is it true that NYU is going to send calls only till 03/09? I read it on some other forum!

I knowthat by March they will stop the process but i dont know if it is going to be 1st week of march. When i called them up yesterday they told me that they will call the candidates till march. those of you who dont get calls by march might start getting rejection letters.I am also waiting for an interview call. lets pray that we get a call.

I was waitlisted last year....................didnt get a call this year..............................:(:(:(.............I don't know till when are they going to interview/send invitations..........

does any one know if they still send out iv calls?!! how do they inform you if u get an iv?! by email or phone?!

does any one know if they still send out iv calls?!! how do they inform you if u get an iv?! by email or phone?!

They are not done yet that's for sure. They email you for iv invitation & you have to call them back to finalize your iv date....

They are still sending out the invites. Lets hope for the best :xf:

I love SDN! It keeps me motivated to strive harder! Good luck to all who are still waiting like me to hear atleast 1 interview call!

got an IV call at last, I had applied way back in June
I'm scheduled for March 3
stats

part 1 85
Toefl 98
GPA 3.1

All the best to all who are waiting...!!

I got an interview invite today, i still have to set a date...
All those waiting.. dont give up , invitations will be send out in march as well.

Hi did anyone got acceptance from 8th feb iv? Compound