NYU 2012 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i'm in the same boat as you are. i guess we applied a little late. i got my complete email in november. have kept my fingers crossed. hopefully we get the interviews ,....[/QUOTE

Its really frustrating.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey dr pak join my page on facebook...NYU Advanced Placement Class 2015...:)))

Did anyone get interview call?? please post. Still waiting

got acceptance today !!!!!!!!!!!! can't believe it!!!..hey i don't see a page on Fb..:luck:

Wat r ur stats ? And wat date is written on ur letter? Plz reply

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what is the best place to stay close to the University???? for the interview.

regular mail
86/3.63/107
interview on 2 feb
thanks aligners

congratulations guys...do join the advance placement group on fb..search it as APSDA NYUCD

are they sending only acceptance letters or both acceptance and waitlisted letters.

Does anyone know what is the best place to stay close to the University???? for the interview.

i stayed at park central hotel ...we got a cheap deal...92 per night... and took a taxi to the uni for the interview...for only 10 dollars....u can also take the subway but the nearest station is at 33rd/34th street and then its a 20 min walk or you cud take the metra bus too but i would suggest not to take the risk on the interview date as we dont knw abt the timings of subways.

plus if ur coming for more than a day then park central is a very good location...very next to central park and times square plus the subway stop is just outside the hotel so u can go anywhere u want!

The acceptance letter is dated 7th feb 2012. Also check out park south hotel. It's very close to nyu. I walked from there on the interview day.

I received it on 10th feb. I am in Canada Toronto. U can check my previous posts. Ppl outside USA get faster then in USA caz they sent via ups to us and via regular post to candidates in USA.

has anyone who interviewed on 26th jan received an acceptance yet?

has anybody who was interviewed after 7th feb got any letter ( acceptance/rejection/waitlisted) from NYU?
just hate this waiting time !

does anyone know when the classes start at nyu this year :) ?

i have been applying to nyU for past 3 yrs,this is my third year...no interview call even this year.!
i dont hope to get one now,cause from wat i heard the invites are sent till feb end.
every year i improved my profile,but still no call from them.
good luck everyone,one day or the other we all will get into school.IA.

i have been applying to nyU for past 3 yrs,this is my third year...no interview call even this year.!
i dont hope to get one now,cause from wat i heard the invites are sent till feb end.
every year i improved my profile,but still no call from them.
good luck everyone,one day or the other we all will get into school.IA.

Wat r ur stats . But still dont lose hope . They will send invites in march too.