This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gggdentistry

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking into GPRs now in the Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Nassau County areas, and I'm looking for one that allows PGY-1s to place 15+ implants over the course of the year. I hear the VA allows this, but I'm hoping to find multiple options. I know what the GPRs advertise, but I'd like to hear it from past residents themselves!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I’ve heard that the residents at Kings County Hospital place a lot of implants.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all,

I'm looking into GPRs now in the Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Nassau County areas, and I'm looking for one that allows PGY-1s to place 15+ implants over the course of the year. I hear the VA allows this, but I'm hoping to find multiple options. I know what the GPRs advertise, but I'd like to hear it from past residents themselves!

Thank you!

I'm also very interested in finding out more about this exact topic. Very hard to figure out what program is best for you, especially since its hard to find out info on these programs in general unless you call each one's office individually, as well as then speak to residents from each one to get the inside scoop on each one...