NY DPT 2021-22 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have yet to hear from Mercy, NYU, downstate or New York med. had interviews at LIU and Dominican but I’m getting worried. Do they offer interviews until after the new year as well you guys think ?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for making this thread! I applied to all of the same schools except for CSI (missed the deadline) and so far I was also accepted to Touro on November 3rd and yesterday got an email from Columbia for an interview. Have yet to hear back from the others so far.
Are you considering touro?

I was considering applying for this cycle for Touro which the cycle ends on 3/15. Do you think it is too late to apply now and wait till next cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you considering touro?
Yes, I am considering Touro. I will be attending their accepted student day event this Tuesday to see what the vibe is like there. They are a better-priced private college, and I like what I know about their program thus far.

I just received word from Hunter that I’ve been waitlisted. Has anyone else gotten a reply?

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I am considering Touro. I will be attending their accepted student day event this Tuesday to see what the vibe is like there. They are a better-priced private college, and I like what I know about their program thus far.
Awesome, I'll be attending as well

hey everyone, made an account just for this thread.
I'm still waiting to hear back from NYU, SUNY Downstate, and Mercy (the only one that said I qualify for an interview). Has anyone else here heard back from them? I know they said interviews would occur early December through the end of February, and if you had an interview what the process was like. Good luck to everyone in these next couple of months ahead!

I'm still waiting to hear back from NYU, SUNY Downstate, and Mercy (the only one that said I qualify for an interview). Has anyone else here heard back from them? I know they said interviews would occur early December through the end of February, and if you had an interview what the process was like. Good luck to everyone in these next couple of months ahead!
I haven't heard back from SUNY Downstate yet

NYU is the only school I haven't heard anything back from since applying. I interviewed at SUNY Downstate, but they said I likely wouldn't hear back from them again until about March/April.

Has anyone heard anything from NYIT?

Has anyone heard anything from NYIT?
Yes! I had a really late interview with them (compared to when they originally held interviews) on Tuesday, and I received my acceptance on Saturday. I know they still have a few spots open and I might end up declining my offer, so anyone that hasn't heard yet don't worry too much! They're still making decisions

hey guys! I got accept to NYU in November and i was wondering if anyone knows if there’s a facebook page for it. Also what are you guys doing to find roommates?

hey guys! I got accept to NYU in November and i was wondering if anyone knows if there’s a facebook page for it. Also what are you guys doing to find roommates?
Hey! :) I also got accepted and was wondering about a facebook page too, I haven't seen anything about one yet

I applied to NYU, Columbia, and Touro and got interviews/acceptances into all of them.

Hang in there everyone! The waiting game is rough.
Just wondering if you went to NYU or Columbia and if so any feedback on either. Thanks.

Hey! :) I also got accepted and was wondering about a facebook page too, I haven't seen anything about one yet
Was wondering how you like the program and if you had to choose between any other nyc programs why NYU? Thx.